Prologue

Hey hey hey! Ember here with a new original story. Let's go on this wonderful journey to find out who Ash is and let me know what y'all think about it so far! Is this something you'd like to read? Let me know in the comments below! 
Let's get this Journey started! Come on! 
-Ember  

Ash is a very cunning and mysterious young man. He usually keeps to himself due to his insecurities growing up in a hero household. He was always cautious of others because of the bullying and torture he was put through by the other kids thanks to his 'Villainous' unknown Quirks.

He was told many things both negative and positive. Positive from his dads, brothers, and little sister while the negative things came from bullies such as: Kids from his school, Kids in his neighborhood, Kids from the park, etc.

His head was spinning from all of this back and fourth Negative and Positive. He didn't know what to say or do so he just hid in the shadows from the kids and always stayed close to his family. He wears headphones to help calm his newly developed anxiety and overstimulated brain.
He also wears a scarf to make him feel safe because the scarf feels like his dad and papa's hugs. He wears his scarf everywhere and even wears it to bed when his parents are busy. He rarely takes it off except to take showers and to wash it. He even wears it when training with his dad's Class 1A.

He's the youngest Pro Hero in all of UA. Yes, he's a student and he trains with the class but he's there to mainly help 1A discover their potential within them and to help their quirks grow stronger and more controlled.

But this is just the beginning of Ash's past to where he is now. Let's go see how he first came to be and start from there, Shall we?