Introducing Ash Yamazawa

Howdy Howdy! Ember here with the introduction of Ash Yamazawa! 
I do hope y'all like this story! Well let's get the intro over with! -Ember. 

-------------------------------------------------

Here is Ash Yamazawa.

He's 16 years old and was made in a lab and before you ask, yes, he is Mic and Aizawa's biological son. He was just born differently. Yes, he was born in a tube. As he grew he was pretty much tortured and traumatized until he finally was able to escape the lab and somehow end up on Aizawa and Mic's doorstep. He was 7 when he escaped. 
His appearance would be a bit odd to other kids.
He has shoulder length black hair with a blonde stripe on his bangs and two different colored eyes. His right eye is Black and his left eye is swirly green. He wears all dark clothing with a pair of spiky headphones that are yellow and black and he also wears a grey scarf to represent Mic and Aizawa. Though no one really knows that he's the son of two pro heroes which makes him a mystery. He was forced to be emotionless even when he was in pain. He couldn't feel any type of pain anyway due to the experiments that were done on him before he escaped. Aizawa and Mic decided to take Ash in and raise him. As he grew up with them he learned how to smile, how to laugh, how to fight, how to be slightly normal. But due to his unknown quirks he was unable to make friends until he reached high school. The school he went to for that? It was none other than UA. The Hero School. He was treated better than he thought. 
He became friends almost all of Class 1A. When he was 10 He went to UA to help his dad (Aizawa) and Papa (Mic) with their classes so he knew what to expect when he got recommended and accepted into UA. 
He was trained to be a pro hero but he wanted to be an underground hero like his dad. He didn't like being the center of attention so as soon as he was accepted into class 1A he sat at the front to see his dad better and when they were testing their quirks he came in first. 

---------------------------------------------------------
That's about all I came up with. sorry it doesn't look good. I tried.

Let me know what y'all think in the comments and if you have any questions ask them in the comments. Thank you! -Ember.