Chapter 1: Class 1A! Time to test our quirks!

Howdy Howdy! Ember here with Chapter 1! Hope you enjoy! Now on with the story! -Ember
JSL: '.....'
Talking: "...."
Thinking: '.....'
--------------------------------------------------------------
The day started as usual for Ash when he woke up in the morning. He slowly got out of bed, grabbed his school clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After his shower he got dressed and went to the kitchen to eat. Once he ate his breakfast he brushed his teeth and caught a ride with his dad and papa to school. He walked with his dad, Aizawa, to Class 1A. Once in class Ash sat down in the front to see his dad better and waited patiently for his dad to announce his presence or for the students to notice him but alas it took the students too long to notice his dad. They were all ordered to go to the field so Ash did the logical thing and did what he was told. He grabbed the appropriate clothes and walked to the field, after changing quickly, and stood next  to his dad waiting for the rest of the students to arrive. 
He sighed in disappointment when he saw the students arrived a few minutes slower than the preferred time. His dad was strict when it came to speed and time so he learned quickly to always be fast and be early. 
He stayed by his dad's side looking bored until he was told to demonstrate the quirk test to show the students what to do. 
He bowed and took his place inside the circle then channeled his most controlled quirk, which was a portal quirk, and made a portal. He threw the ball inside his portal with all his strength and it went high up in the air. He deactivated his quirk and walked back to his dad's side with a huff. His time was, well, infinite. The class was shown his time and they all had gasped in surprise. He huffed and kept his stoic expression on his face. He looked at his dad and pouted. "Sensei, do I have to make friends with them?" He asked while his dad looked back at him and sighed. "Yes and you also have to help them. Because when you help someone they, in turn, will help you." Mr. Aizawa responded stoically. 
Ash huffed. "Fine. but don't expect me to be nice when someone attacks me." He said with a hiss which made his dad roll his eyes. "Stop being dramatic. If someone messes with you let me know and will deal with it. Alright?" He said with an authoritive tone. 
Ash sighed. "Fine. I'll tell you so you can deal with it if someone messes with me." He said softly as tension disappeared from his posture. 

After the field test Class 1A went back to class as they were told to do and were almost immediately assigned homework. When the bell sounded they walked out and Ash stayed behind to wait for his dad and papa to finish what they were doing so they could all go home and Ash could start on his homework. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well this is the best I could do for the first chapter. I switched things up a bit and yes Aizawa is slightly out of character but this is my story so...yea.
Anyway. I will try my best with chapter 2 tomorrow or when I have time. See Ya'll next time my lovely Pack! 
                                          -Ember/Ashton <3