Was it the truth.?

David's pov:

I had gotten out of the shower on a cloudy morning and I started getting dried off as I heard a few loud knocks on the bathroom door. "Do you need something"? I asked as I was very confused but then I heard a familiar voice, it had been Gwen knocking. "I need to grab my stuff from the bathroom I'm using my vacation days". I heard her say as I finished drying off before heading into the room after putting my clothes on quickly. The fabric had stuck to my skin a little as I had not fully dried off but it was good enough."there you go Gwen.!" I said it cheerfully as I always did when I spoke, and I headed outside to watch the kids as they roamed around since I decided today would be a day where the kids could just run around with no activity since I needed a break for a day from these tiring activities I had been doing with the kids. I had been watching for a while before I started getting a thought of Daniel that appeared in my head, I tried to think nothing of it thinking it was just a thought thinking he was a horrible person but I couldn't ignore it, it was something that messed with my mood for a minute until it finally went away thankfully enough. I was tired of getting these thoughts daily as they didn't make me feel great but I couldn't really stop them, it's as if something was forcing me to have these thoughts but what could it be..?