Make it work.

David's pov:

"Huh.?" I said and Daniel explained how I supposedly calmed him down tho I was still confused. "I don't see how that works Daniel, why me..?" I said with my voice full of confusion. "I don't really know David, you just are so positive about everything and..." He continued until he eventually stopped. "Ok.?" I said and I started zoning out while thinking, "David.?" He said tho I couldn't hear him over the sound of silence as I was deep in my thoughts until he shook me and nearly made me fall tho it wouldn't be a big deal since we were sitting down. "Hm..?!" I said in fear cause it had scared me when he shook me and he apologized. "N-no need to be sorry.! You just startled me a little!" I said and I was explaining how we could be with eachother. "We could meet up at night or something...ect .." he stopped me in the middle of a sentence, "David, the kids could find out and I am not in good condition for all of that." He seemed very serious but upset as he said that and I lowered my head a little and  stared at the ground sighing while upset that it wouldn't work. But why did I almost miss him before this? I thought I could grow to hate him, tho I never hate anyone for anything and always forgive them for whatever they did but I didn't know why, Am I just that nice..? I wanted to be with him but he was right the kids could find out and they might kill him or something but maybe one day we could be with each other when he was fixed or something. "So,... Do we have to separate again..?" I said nervously as I was upset after saying that but I almost teared up as my heart dropped as he said we would have to just to keep us both safe but not exactly him as he probably would kill animals or something while they tried to kill him, and I insisted that he shouldn't. "You can't kill the animals! They won't do any harm to you if you leave them alone! Please don't.!!" I insisted that he didn't and after a long conversation I finally convinced him not to harm anyone or anything. But if it came to the point he couldn't control it, it won't be his fault cause he was raised the way he was and it was almost impossible for him to stop so he wasn't promising anything. "I'm gonna have to leave soon Daniel..." I said that and almost started sobbing not wanting to leave cause I wanted to stay but then he did something I won't forget. Daniel had moved me to where he could get close to my face and he leaned in and kissed me. It was the most amazing feeling and when he pulled away I was blushing so much you couldn't see my skin color on my face as I covered my face with my hands. Daniel had laughed a bit as I was making random noises. "Are you ok.?!" He said as he laughed more. "I-i-im fine!!" I said uncovering my face and then I hugged him and got up. "I'm gonna get going now.." I had said goodbye and as I started walking to leave he ran up to my and kissed me again before I left. "Don't forget me!" He said laughing a bit as he said it jokingly. "I won't.!" I giggled. I had left and we said goodbye again and I left with many thoughts of him in my head as I smiled brightly and I was blushing more and more at every thought. Maybe one day I will find my happily ever after in my fairytale.

(Sorry I haven't made the new chapter after a bit I had gotten a little less motivated but I finally made it! I hope you enjoyed it and I made it longer just as I said I would! I am so grateful for the amount of readers I'm getting so quickly! It's so crazy! I thought making this story would go worse but it's turning better than I expected and I couldn't thank everyone enough! I hope you all have a wonderful day and I will make 2 more chapters tomorrow! -I promise that!-)