what is it this time?

CHAPTER 2

Megan's POV
Then what was this guy doing to me? I asked but there was no one to reply me.
I heard the comments of the people in the restaurant and since I was quite popular. Well, as you know in the bad aspect, it flared up the fire.
Are you deaf? He asked impatiently.
I can't bear it any longer as the cameras kept flashing on me, people were taking pictures and videos.
I stood up slowly and I looked up at his face but immediately brought it down. It seems like I saw him smirked.
What! He seem to be enjoying my embarrassed state. I tried walking away slowly but could not. I can't breath the same air as the ladies staring daggers at me so I ran instead.
My prayer is that I should not slip and fall as that would be more embarrassing and luckily, my prayers were answered.
I walked home slowly as there was nothing else I could do and I just hope I would be able to avoid trouble. Sometimes, I just think that I am a badluck.
Walking home, I would have wished for it to be longer but it was not.
Alexander's POV
I sip my drink slowly. After having a long day at work, I thought of how my day has gone.
As usual, woke up in the morning then eat, leave for work, then to the restaurant for a drink and then home.
Even with many ladies crushing on me, I just don't feel the fun. Many would have thought I would be having fun flirting with ladies but... I don't know... It's just not in my blood.
I have never find life interesting, everything I aim for is what I get. I never lose anything and that is what makes it boring. I get everything I want that I don't aim for anything again.
I can't help but think that the poor people were lucky, they strive to get something, they wake every morning with a goal with them, something they hope to achieve.
I am tired of hoping for similar things like making business deals, taking care of the family's high school and all that. It's just so boring.
I am only 18, yet I am done with school. Of course, with my parent's money. My parent had died three years ago in a car accident and the world seem so empty without them. I have achieved more things over the years without them and I was still able to survive in the world of business.
Megan's POV
Arriving home, as usual, step Mum was sitting in the sitting room watching a TV program. I was lucky today that she was so engrossed in the program that she did not even notice me, I had thought but not until I was about to climb the stairs, she called me;
"Megan"
Oh gosh! What is it this time? I cried internally, of course I am scared to say it out loud.
T.B.C.