𝟎𝟐𝟑. . . billie, your new friends scare me

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
billie, your new friends scare me

"just be normal!" billie laughs at me as i'm currently freaking out

drew, zoe, finneas and claudia are all coming over. we've all done covid tests and we're all good.

"i'm just excited to see different people." peyton sips her drinks as she sits on the couch. everyone side eyes her.

i roll my eyes as sammy agrees, kissing her. that's still weird.

finneas apparently doesn't know about me and billie. he knows about matthew, they were/are close friends.

billie still hasn't told me what he exactly has over her but i could have a good guess. probably something fucking weird.

me and billie both sit on the couch, as grabs my hand in the motion, squeezing it.

"i got you, zemmio."

"yo! sza!" sammy cuts in giggling like a child. "sza!!!" he makes cutting with his finger. he thinks my name which i came up with is sooooo funny.

"can i help you?"

"umm, not really just like when's the music coming out, sza?" i give him the most dirtiest look i can muster.

"hold on, when's your music coming out— oh shit, sorry you don't have a career!" i gasp afterwards, so does bea and peyton. i heat billie and jamie snickering.

sammy turns his head so slowly at me.

"oh shit." bea whispered.

"selen—" sammy starts to say beofre running after me from across the room.

i say as sprinting down the hallway, "sammy, no, no. i promise you i didn't mean it."

we are now circling around the kitchen island.

"harmless joke?" i raise an eyebrow as i say it, shrugging my shoulder.

the door bell rings, followed by a knock on the door.

"saved by the bell, selene." peyton smiles as she goes to the door unlocks it and welcomes in our guests.

sammy looks at me as i come to stand next to him peacefully, he jabs his fingers in the back of my neck causing me to reacted by jolting forward.

"sammy!" i say and slap his arm, causing everyone to look at us.

i just smile awkwardly and try not to laugh, as i kick his shin.

i walk towards them, "hey—"

"selene?" a brown haired girl points at me, i nod and smile. "hey! i'm drew." she points to the short haired girl next to her. "and that's zoe and claudia."