Chapter 4

(Recap)
E.J looked at Jenna then back to the girls. He stepped toward the girls making them back up. (doing POV now)
(Jenna's POV) (WARNING BAD LANGUAGE) (for some reason no sound for me..) I looked at the girls who had been just bullying me and said through clenched teeth. "You'd better run bitches!" They took my advice and ran. After E.J. Helped me up he said. "I'll be back tonight, OK?" I nodded and walked home holding my arm. They kicked me pretty hard. I sighed and went to my room. My parents weren't home, they were working late tonight. I turned on the news and saw my bullies were now dead. I smiled to myself and whispered "thank you EJ. " I went up to my room and grabbed my sketchbook and began to draw the Creepypastas I knew Sally, EJ, Ben what a perv (thoughts will be in italics) Slenderman, Splenderman, Trenderman, and *shivers* Jeff. I hatted Jeff but then again I knew why he did what he did...I read his story if Randy were still alive *chuckles* he'd wish he would have had 'sweet dreams'. After I had finished my drawings I coloured them and put them on my walls in my room with some tape I had I also have lots of Proxy symbols on my walls I'd been drawing them since I could write. 'Slenderman and his Proxies are very fond of me' is what EJ had said he even said that Slenderman wants to meet me! Me! The lonely, bullied Jessica or Jess for short Oakwood! Wow I'm so exited! I looked out my window and my eyes narrowed. huh? What was that? I thought I saw somethi.... "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I screamed literally screamed like a banshie as a knife went through my window nearly missing my head. There was a note attached to it. The note said (normal not bolded + italics is Jess reading)

Dear Jessica
It's a shame I can't meet you in person but I've heard many good things about you. The others don't want me to meet you yet, but I will see you soon.

~Jane
Written in beautiful handwriting with a black lipstick kiss. Who was this 'Jane' and would she be nice?
(Find out in Chapter: 5 Jane the killer)