Chapter 1

The rest of the day was a blur. Long and boring like normal school. Except for the fact that there is now hero training involved. I had already gone back to the dorms and changed out of my school uniform. Now I'm just meeting up with Mina. She texted me saying her dorm was on the fourth floor, just a floor above me.

The elevator stops at her floor and I get off, heading all the way down the girls side to Mina's door. Honestly I'm really nervous to meet her friends. These are the people she's been around for the past year. Will any of us get along... or will I be sticking idly by in the background? Mina always made a point to make sure her friends and I get along, but when she was gone I was nothing more than a stranger. What if Mina doesn't want me as a friend anymore? Is she just pretending?

All of my thoughts were put aside as I knocked on her door. I held my breath waiting for her to answer. It takes a moment, but the door clicks and she pops out. "Hey, (n/n)!" Mina waves. She sure looks excited and is radiant as always.

"Hey Mina." I give her a small nervous wave.

"Come in!" she motions for me to follow her into her room.

I come in and look around, seeing it's very pink. 'It's just like Mina,' I smile.

"Alright, don't freak out when you meet my friends later," she tells me as she sits at her vanity and puts on some mascara.

"Why would I?" I chuckle and take a seat on her bed.

"(N/n), they're a bunch of weirdos." She looks at me now with a serious look on her face.

"Well, you're not so different yourself!" I laugh as I toss a pillow in her direction. Not at her because I don't want to mess up whatever makeup she's doing.

"Hey!" Mina giggles and throws the pillow back at me. "Watch out for the makeup!"

"Oops, my bad," I say with sarcasm written all over me.

"So mean!" She then turns back to her mirror to finish. "Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that you shouldn't be nervous."

"I'm not!" I defensively tell her as I pick up the pillow.

"Right, I totally believe you." She doesn't believe me. Mina knows me way too well sometimes. I sigh and she starts packing up her makeup. "We should head out. The boys will be meeting us downstairs."

Nodding my head we both exit the room and make our way to the first floor. Of course I was nervous, but Mina told me not to be. Ughhh, I wish I could run away. I hate this... Suddenly I felt her hand grab mine. Smiling, I just follow her lead. My heart rate slows down and my racing thoughts halt. How she can manage to calm me down, I'll never know.

Before I know it, we enter the common room. Mina leads me over to a group of boys from our class. "Hey guys!" she greets.

"Hey."

"Sup."

"I want to introduce you guys to my friend from middle school! Her name is (y/n) (l/n), and be nice. I'm talking to you Bakugo." Mina put her hands on her hips, talking sternly to the boy.

"Psht, whatever," the blond looks away.

"That's Katsuki Bakugo." She points at him and smiles at me. I wave at him... and I was ignored.

"That is Eijiro Kirishima."

"Oh, from middle school?" I question.

"The one and only! What's up?" Kirishima grins.

"Hey, did you dye-"

"And next we have Sero Hanta," Mina exclaims.

"Hey," he replied.