TWENTY-THREE

"Thank you for helping," she spoke.

"Duh, I gotta take care of my niecey poo," Caya spoke, she finally had told everyone she was having a girl. It wasn't a secret anymore, and honestly she wasn't trying to make it be.

Milani smiled. "Lunch on me?"

"I told you you good, plus Malike suppose to be taking me out tonight. You not doing anything?" Caya spoke. They were folding baby clothes that she had gotten and putting them in her dresser. Her room was pink and brown and her name was glowing on the wall. It was beautiful.

(Name isn't Scarlett, but how it looked)

"Ooh okay, and nah, I'm just gonna probably order in," she spoke. "I'm tired anyway," Caya gave her a look. "Where is Malike taking you?"

"He say it's a surprise," she rolled her eyes. "But most likely the steakhouse. What else he gone do."

"Well what you wearing?"

"This pink dress," she spoke showing her on her phone. "That's pretty."

"Thank you," she smiled. "And you should do something, cmon."

"I'm good Caya and I'm big and pregnant," she smiled.

MEEK

She made it a habit to stay busy for the day. Wasn't shit special, just another day. "I'll be back. I'm about to go on my lunch," she spoke.

"Alright boo," her coworker spoke, and she headed out for lunch. She decided to get her some Mexican food, and just went back to work and ate in her car. When she did, she checked her phone.

Milani:

*pic of room*

She texted back, so you not mad?

wait, and it's a girl?!

She called her immediately. "Your having a girl?!"

Milani laughed. "Yes, and no I'm not mad at you. And I'm really sorry for saying some of the stuff I said," she spoke. "You just don't have to hide or cover up anything for me, Meek. I can handle it."

"I promise I won't," she spoke. "And I really wasn't trying to hurt you, Milani. I love you, you my best friend."

"I love you too girl," she spoke. "Where you at?"

"At this job. I'm on break."