THIRTY NINE

TINK

"Dis nigga lying? That's what you saying right na?"

"Yes that's what I'm saying."

"Why the fuck would this nigga lie on you, bruh? Ain't no nigga finna say some shit like that unless you been fucking wit him. Just be real wit a nigga."

"I'm being real."

"Nah ya ass lying," he chuckled.. "We gone get a dna test when she get here and that'll dead all this shit."

"Wait, so now you want a dna test, you know what fuck you," she yelled. And tink started to walk in but didn't, letting them talk. The babyshower was over and news had traveled to both of them, and now shit was hitting the fan between the both of them, in the  next room.

"So now it's fuck me?"

"Yea cause you believing something he's saying when I've told you she's yours," she spoke. "You want her to not be yours so you can run off and be wit ya bitch, that's really what it is right?" She spoke with a slight laugh.

"You wildin bruh," he spoke.

"No I'm really not. I know you been with her. And you know what that's cool. I don't give a fuck. We agreed that this was gone be a cool ass coparenting relationship, but yet you so quick to believe him over me.."

"I ain't sayin I believe em, but if you was fucking around wit this nigga, we gotta be sure."

"But it was way before you, months."

"Aight, we still need to do the dna test, so it ain't me saying I don't believe you, Taye, I just wanna be sure. I ain't tryna hurt you."

"Okay, Zolen," she spoke. "You ready?" He spoke.

"Ima just get my sister to take me," she spoke.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, we good," she spoke.

"Aight Taye," he spoke.

He left out and Tink walked in. "Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah I'm great," she spoke slyly. "Can you take me home?"

"Yeah," she spoke..

Driving Taye home, she was quiet for the most part.. and texting a mile per minute on her phone as well. "Taye—

"I really don't wanna talk about it."

"Wasn't gonna ask you too," she spoke. "I was about to ask if you needed to stop anywhere."

"No I don't," she spoke looking out of the window. She noticed she was rubbing her stomach. "I wish dad was here, the fact he won't be able to meet his grandkids really gets me," she spoke.

"I miss him too," Tink spoke back softly. "I know you don't wanna talk about it but everything's gonna be okay."

"Yeah I hope so.. the baby is Zolens. I wouldn't try to trap him, I know my track record isn't pretty but I care about him.. maybe a little too much. But all he care about is Meek, and he try to act like it's not obvious."

Tink sighed. "You love him?"

"Yeah I do," she spoke her voice cracking. "I thought when we met, it was just gonna be something simple, just us chilling and fucking around.. but ever since I met him, things have been different," she spoke wiping her face. "It just sucks because he doesn't love me. And I know that.. he loves Meek."