.*+*+.*Prolouge*.+*+*.

This chapter is in Angel Dust's POV 🕸

My life is a load of shit.

A normal day for me is torture to the average demon, and that's saying a lot because I'm in Hell.I wake up, sometimes grab half a honeybun, and go work at the shithole of Valentino (Aka the porn studio) .I almost never come back home without a scratch.But hey, it's Hell.It's not like it's supposed to be an oasis or some shit.I learned that the hard way.

I was currently returning home from "work" in Valentino's ugly ass limo.I got to thinking, and if I'm being honest, today wasn't all that bad.Today was one of the days that I returned to the place I call "home" unharmed. Heh, I guess Charlie won't have to worry about me! Normally she's up my ass about my safety because for some reason or another she supposedly cares about me.Even though I ruined every chance of her getting clients at this Satan-forsaken building she calls an hotel.Though I think I should be more doubtful of her girlfriend,Vaggie.That bitch cannot stand me. I don't think she will ever forgive me for embarrassing Charlie in public like that.To be honest, I don't blame her.I would hate myself too if I did that.But on the topic of people in the hotel, I might as well talk about all of 'em.Nifty is an absolute sweetheart.She calls me Ms. even though I make it clear all the time that I'm a dude, but it doesn't bother me that much.Sometimes if I have time and she isn't cleaning a random spot in the hotel she'll do my makeup for work.Husk on the other hand, is just grumpy as hell.He literally lives off alcohol.Im not joking.I don't think I've ever seen him without a bottle of "cheap booze".I will admit, he's a good person to vent to and he's kinda attractive.But if we're gonna get into the topic of attractive, I might as well bring up the burden of the "household".

Alastor.

As horrid,violent,agitating,creepy,invasive,terrifying,horrifying,bewitching,and scary as he can be, this bastard has no right to be THAT a fine. It should be illegal.But then again, laws are non existent in Hell, so who cares?

Unfortunately, every time I throw my shot, he either gives me a death threat or teleports to the other side of the hotel, or to anywhere in Hell that I'm not present.Despite him being devilishly handsome,he ain't worth every bone in my body being broken.Since he's asexual, I learned to respect his space and not make sex jokes around him.Although, I do compliment his looks a lot.

After I did all that thinking about my supposed friends, I finally arrived at the hotel.Before I got out, Valentino offered a kiss on the cheek, which I definitely declined.That horny bastard hasn't done anything to me with consent since the 80s.

"I'll be here to pick you up at 11pm tomorrow night, got it angel cakes?"

"No, leave me alone you dirty bastard.I don't want to deal with your BS anymore." Is what I wanted to say.What actually came out was," yeah yeah whatever, bye."

Then he looked at me,scoffed in annoyance,and drove off.Finally, I don't have to look at his face anymore.After all that commotion, I finally was at the door to the hotel. "Please let there be dinner..." I think to myself. If I have to get takeout again, I'm gonna throw up.

I knock on the door rhythmically.Not even two seconds and Charlie whacks the door open like she was trying to give someone standing a little too close a concussion or possibly brain damage.

"My Satan Char, if I was two damn inches closer to that door you would've caused my second death." I bark in partial surprise and partial annoyance."Sorry Angel! Come on in!"She welcomes me in.I walk through the door, and the usual is happening.Nifty is rambling about her newfound interest in Disney movies, Husk and Alastor are playing 21(a card game that involves gambling), and Vaggie is in her sensory swing in a Cocoon.(Yes I head cannon Vaggie as autistic plus it makes sense cuz she's a moth and moths emerge from cocoons and shit) "Uhm, are you better today?" Charlie asks in a sincere tone.

"Yeah, actually today wasn't too bad at work." I reply happily.I actually am in a good mood right now.Charlie seemed enthused by my enthusiasm."That's awesome! Come hang out in the lobby, I was wanting to have a meeting anyways."

Oh great, another one of her meetings...

———————————————————————————————-

End of prologue.

So, how was it?