•*•*•.One.•*•*•

This chapter starts in third person POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"21! I'm taking that 3 grand now!" Husk exclaims victoriously. He actually just won a match against the radio demon, which was deemed impossible. Alastor takes his defeat in sportsmanlike manner."Hm, you're quite clever Husker, but I'll get back at you somehow." On the inside, Alastor was cursing himself for playing his 9 instead of his king.

"Okay everyone! Up to the conference room! I have some ideas for the hotel I need to share..." Charlie calls everyone to the upper room. Of course, Angel and Husk acts like this is the most inconvenient thing that Charlie could ask them to do, so they moan and groan about it.Alastor and Vaggie are mature and calm about it, and just walk upstairs like Charlie asks.Nifty on the other hand, immediately races upstairs with no hesitation.

"Coming babe! Cmon Angel n' Husk get off your ass,she actually has good ideas this time..." Vaggie scolds Angel Dust and Husker.She wasn't wrong though, Charlie had some things up her sleeve.

"Alright fine, but only because you said she has something good this time..." Angel scoffs in defeat.Then Husk follows behind.

"I'm too drunk for this..."

Timeskip to conference room scene brought to you by my linkin park obsession <3

They were all in the conference room now about to start the meeting. Angel Dust was sucking on a push pop,Alastor looked extremely disturbed by it, Vaggie and Husk did not care nor did it bother them.Nifty and Charlie just sat there in silence until Charlie finally said something.

"So, the reason why I wanted to have this meeting today is because I've noticed our staff haven't been getting along very well."
She tried to glance slyly at angel, but her side eye wasn't very slick.
_________________________________________

Switching to Angels POV 🕸
Oh shit.
I immediately knew she was talking about me,the boys, and Vaggie. I stood there in terror for a minute because I didn't know what to do.She was looking dead at me, which was the worst part about it.

She sighs, then looks at me a bit more politely than a side death glare."Angel, it's okay to be 'comfortable' with others but please be respectful of their space." She paused, then Vaggie added to her statement."Not only has Alastor had it, but so has Husk, he's told me all about how you constantly flirt with him."

"Nah, I haven't flirted with him recently, maybe it's just him being a drunken asshole and wanting me outta here." I reassure the girls, hoping they'd believe my playful excuse.Husk surprised me with what he said next, "He's telling the truth, he hasn't bothered me much recently unless he wanted a drink." I sighed in relief. "Really you should be fussin at him about ala-..." then I cut him off so quick he wasn't even able to react."Haha! See? I've been clean from being suggestive around the hotel! Really, you should be proud of me!" I again try to make them anything but angry with me cuz I hate getting shit thrown at me (figure of speech) by Vaggie. Unfortunately, Vaggie wasn't falling for my failures of excuses.

"We're not too worried about Husk anyways, we're more worried about you and Alastor." Alastor spits out his coffee he was just drinking, and Husk didn't seem to care that Vaggie pretty much just dismissed him from the conversation. I'm so fucked after this meeting...

_______________________________________________________
Switching back to Third Person POV

"Ooooooohhh, I can see where this is going..." Nifty whispers in excitement as she wiggles in her seat. She normally just waits out these meetings cuz they don't interest her that much and she causes the least trouble. But this time, there was tea to be spilled.

"You said my name?" Alastor jumps at Vaggie's invitation to the conversation. Really, he wasn't in the mood for all this bushwa , he's still moping over his loss in 21 and lost $3,000 in the process of the gamble.

"Yes we addressed you Al, now has Angel been bothering you a lot recently?" Charlie asked, visibly frustrated. "Yes, he aggravates me very much.He hasn't done anything imprudent,but I wouldn't hold him against it."
___________________________________________________________________

Back to Angel Dust POV 🕸

"Damn Alastor, rude much?" I respond with my snarky tone. If he wants to be a pain in the ass, two can play this game."That's sad, for a moment I thought you were getting used to me! I guess you're still a classy old grouch like always..." My guilt tripping failed. He looks even more annoyed, but Charlie actually seems kind of disappointed with Alastor.

Charlie finally spoke again. "Alastor, you are going to hate me for this, but because I want all of us to get along, I'm moving you and Angel to the same floor for at LEAST a week. Whether either of you like it or not." I about lost my shit when she said that. But Alastor seemed more pissed. He literally got up out of his chair and stormed out of the room without dismissal. "Al! Come back!" Niffty tried to call him back, but he just kept marching out like a spoiled toddler throwing a temper tantrum.

It's gonna be a loooong week-

_______________________________

So how was the first chapter? What do you think Angel will do? Just how screwed is he actually?

900 words let's freakin go!