Chapter 4

POV Zoey
I walked into the house. The place had five bedrooms, 3 bathrooms with shower + bath, two regular bathrooms, patio, big swim pool, four floors, four garages, huge kitchen, upper patio, two laundry rooms, three living rooms, one King bedroom with walk in closet and bathroom, and one pantry. The house was white and shiny floors like it felt like silk. I was so excited and I jumped on justin and he hold me and rocked me back and worth.

POV Justin
As soon as she jumped on me. I rocked her side to side while I get distracted by her lips. I start kissing her while I hold her. I told her that she needs to calm down because there's a baby growing.
My phone rings. It was Hailey! Zoey looks at me and grabs my phone and she said " Why is she calling you!. Zoey accidentally push answer and it was on speaker. I was thinking OMFG I am so Screwed! Hailey said " Hi baby.

POV Zoey
I just found out that Justin is cheating!
I heard her say Hi baby! I had Justin's phone in my at the same time I was pointing at him and said " I don't why I married you in the place and I wonder why your talking women when you have a wife and baby on the way" I cried.
I answered it and Hailey said " Who's this?". I walk outside and justin trying to get his phone back. I said " I'm his Wife! And who are you?". I'm his girlfriend! She replied. What the F**k! I shouted. Justin grabbed his phone and Looked at me with a furious face.
He answered and said " I really need to go now. Justin hanged up. I grabbed my suitcase from the trunk and I called a taxi. While I was waiting.... Justin came up to me and ask me " Why did you do that!". Maybe because you had a mother F**CKEN girlfriend. I really want a divorce! I cried. Where are you going stay at? Justin replying. I didn't say nothing to him. The taxi arrived and I got in and I didn't want bother looking at his face.

POV Justin
I just can't believe it. I was screwed! She didn't even tell me where she going. I wish I never ever cheated on her. I start balling into my arm on
I call my buddy Za to pick me up and let's go party.