chapter 3, Lier

BRUCE POV:
today is a very beautiful day to go to school and look like A FUCKING UGLY BITCH! I tried and tried to cover my Bruises but nothing would work! Thanks to my FUCKING parents this happened and I don't wanna go out and be looking like this! It's not like anyone would care tho.. fuck this I give up I'm going to school like this and yea!

I ran over to school and earning a few stares but whatever I didn't care.! For now. I was heading to my locker and when I opened my locker it quickly shuted fast, fuck it was vance..
"Heyy- Whoa! What the hell happened to you?" "I fell." "Ohhh yea definitely who did this?" "No one vance! Just I need to be alone.." "Bruce stop lying whats wrong?" "I'm fine!" "Lier." "Ugh fuck off! Why do you even care!" "Well I can't or what-" "Vance I said fuck off! I don't need your help or anything just leave!" "Whatever man I was trying to help, don't even think for coming to me for help you dick"

Vance then walked off somewhere but I didn't care! He can fuck off and... and .. fuck himself! Yea! Actually... I feel bad now.. he tried to help but I was to scare to let him help me because what if he thinks im just a pussy and leaving my shit to him.. whatever I need to use the bathroom.

And guess who i saw, none other then moose, fucking moose. I walked in and I tried to ignore him but once he saw me he quickly laughed at me and making jokes on me.

"What the fuck?! BAHAH!" "Shut up.." "What you say to me little fairy?" "Uhh nothing! I just need to use the bathroom-" "you listen to me you little shit, talk with me like that again and your head will be in the toilet seat where it belongs" " I'm sorry! Please I won't!"  Then moose left and I was relieved when be left! The belled ringed and I didn't even get time to use the restroom! Ughhh...

*CLASSES PASSED BC I HATE SCHOOL
AND I DONT LIKE WRITING ABOUT IT

BRUCE POV:
Finally school ended and I can go home and sleep or whatever- "watch where the fuck your going- ohhh heyy bruceyy.." "Who the fuck OH Umm moose?" "Yea WATCH WHERE YOUR FUCKING GOING" "YOU WATCH YOU BITCH!" "What you say?" "Uhhuuh nothing! I really need to goo.." "COME HERE YOU BITCH!" "shit"

THEN THAT FUCKER MOOSE STARTED TO CHASE ME OH MY GOD HELPPPEP!

"MOVEE!" "WHERE YA GOING EY?" I needed to find somewhere to hide and that's where I saw vance sitting down in his skateboard, perfect... "FUCK OFF MOOSE" "WHAT ?" I then ran out of the school and he was still following me so I decided to hide behide a bush.. that didn't work.. "bruceyy...THERE U ARE U FUCKFACE BITCH" "AH STOP NO NO"  moose picked me up and took me to the nearest tree which was closer to vance, I hope he does something! Moose then started to yell shit to my face until VANCE YAYYA grabbed moose  "what you think your doing bitch." "WHO THE HELL! oh holy shit umm whats upp dawg..!" " I see you messing with Bruce again your head will be on my fist got that?" "Yes yes sorry!" Then moose left off running THANK GOD! I own vance so I thanked him.. and apologized!

VANCE POV
That bitch ! Whatever imm leave this is awkward. I was about to leave but then Bruce talked? Huh I thought that fuckface wanted me to leave him "alone"
"Hey um vance..?" "What?" "Im.. I'm sorry and thanks!" "Sooo can u tell me?" "It's family problems.." "shit my bad" "no it's fine you didn't know but just um..yea" "wanna come to the skatepark with me?" "YES PLEASE! I mean yea sure.." "pftt come on slow ass" "fuck u" "do it" "STOP" "LOSER" I stick my tongue out and left off skating while that loser was still walking slow ass...

OKIAAAQYYYY THERE YA GO IDK IF THIS IS GOOD OR BAD BUT YEA!!

700 WORDS TOGTHER😻