chapter 12, THE TRIP PT 3!!!!

VANCE POV☆
My mom and my two sister went inside the car to get prepared while I had to get the cooler,bags,food, etc.. "Vance you want me to help you?" "If you want" Bruce followed me over to the kitchen to pick up the items. I picked up the cooler over my arm while having 2 bags on my arms and another 2 bags on the another arm. I looked up to see Bruce standing there like a hot cheeto. "Umm.. bruce?"  "...oh yea um come on!" "Such a gay ass.." "EXCUSE ME?" "whattt I didn't say anything.. Now move it slow ass!" "Uh huh." I carried the stuff in my arms to the car and then everyone got ready to leave until my "father" came out of nowhere and now he was supposed to come with us! Now this trip is gonna stick because of him. I hope no shit happens and if that little shit head does something to ruin my day I will cheerful shoot every bitch he has fucked and take pieces apart from then to feed him with now he came have that ass he wants that he says my mother doesn't have, fucking fat ass man eating bitch.

Now I have been in this car for a pretty long fucking time and when I turned to my right I see Bruce playing with tilly fingers and lilly fast asleep, wish I could sleep amazingly like her! The car ride was boring no one talked, not even a noice has made so i was gonna take a nap because whi wouldn't? This shit is boring as fuck and I bet there is alot of hours left before this shit ride ends. I was drifting off to sleep until sadly, I was called out from someone and when I turned around I see Bruce smiling while I feel my hair tighten and when I touched my hair I realized it was braided up, these bitches did this. "What the actual-" "Vance hopper no cussing!" "Oh shut it Bruce, or should I say bruceyyy" "AW FUCK YOU" "Bruce Yamada what about cussing!!" I laughed while Bruce made a "are you serious" look. "VANCE VANCE VANCE LOOK!!" "what now" when I turned my way what Bruce was calling out loud WHICH MADE ME FUCKING DEAF but all it was a kitten on the road, I will bass this fuckers head in my dick so he could shut the actual fuck. "Bruce." "It's cute isn't it?" I pulled Bruce closer so no one could hear what I was gonna say. "If you don't shut the fuck up I will bash your head in my dick bitch." "..LOOK AT THERE OMG IM LOUD IM TALKING!" "WHAT THE HELL DUDE." "I'm kidding!" "Yea right you gay ass"

♧THIRD PERSON POV♧
Pleanty of hours have passed, well for the rest but what about vance and bruce? They thought the time they were wasting was such small amount of time but what can they say? This hangout or whatever isn't all the time and no one knows but they both know how much they wanted a friendship like this.. but little did they know that this "friend"ship wasn't gonna stay as friends because they quickly realized that they need eachother to be happy or need eachother for everything! This might sound crazy but the real thing is that life was spreading apart and apart but the only thing to keep those piece together was eachothers hearts and that's all ever Both Bruce and vance ever wanted in life, was a person who they knew they loved deeply in their hearts and will always stay like that.

OKAY I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT I AM TRYING IM DEEPLY SORRY BUT ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ARE DOING AMAZING AND YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

650 WORDS TOGETHER🧟‍♂️