Hooked

♧Chan's Pov♧

"Come on Chan, you have to go just this once. We even found this nice and innocent one for you." Jisung pleads to me as they want me to go inside a strip club. Yes, you heard me right, a place full of bacteria and overly used hookers.

"Jisung, I have work to do" I tell him as I shut my laptop already knowing that I won't get any work done this way. They won't stop counting on how long I have worked with these two guys,it won't stop.

"Come on, you're tense all the time and you need to release some of that pent up-"

"Changbin,don't even finish that sentence" I know how my other friend is like too. The three of us makes 3racha, one of the hottest producers and rappers around except here's the catch, no one has ever seen our faces other than the artists themselves.

Jisung and Changbin drag me out of the company studio as we drive over to the strip club that already looks like we could get killed over here at any moment. "This is the place you come to all the time?" I look at Changbin and Jisung

"Yes. Now hold on.." We walk up to the neon lighted ticket booth "One Yellow ticket and two Greens" . The person nods before placing stamps of a different color on my hand than Jisung and Changbin.

"Green means non feminine and more rough and Yellow is not sure and still new. It's a color system that this club uses." Jisung explains to me as he wraps his arm around mine.

"And what does red mean?" I ask him as both of them turn to look at me.

"It means extreme kinks and any form of rough sex is allowed. No one hardly ever gets those stamps." Yeah I can see why, but why out people like that?

I watch Changbin as he disappears into the mass of people going to a different concession stand before walking back to us,guiding us to a table.

"Remember what I told you on the way here? I'm only here to watch the show and that's it so don't be dragging these poor people or me into anything else" I lecture them even though I'm sure it's probably not going to get through their thick skulls.

Changbin sits down next to me before lightly nudging my shoulder with his shoulder. "So this stripper's name is I.N, he will also be the one serving us tonight" So that's what he had to go over to the concession stand for? I am  so going to kick his ass for this one.

Why is he so fixated on trying to get this man over here so badly? What's so great about this I.N that made Changbin and Jisung  think he's a good match for me? But it makes me wonder, what does the stage name I.N stand for?

The neon lights dimmed down some as our table happened to be one of the front ones in the room giving us a close view. "First up on the stage, to give some class in your life, welcome on the stage, I.N"

I watch as long slim fingers peak from behind the velvet purple curtain first as he slowly pulls back the curtain to reveal the small framed male.

He begins to strut seductively towards the pole as his high heels clicked on the stage floor. Each step he takes has a form of grace and feminine way to it.

I watch the raven hair male look around the room for a moment as his brown eyes are soft but also like sirens. The black hair color makes him seem so pale though, almost like a vampire.

He is only wearing a small black crop top with shorts that are so short that they are barely covering his thick ass. Not to mention you can pretty much see his dick. He's pretty impressive for such a small man though. I doubt if there is enough coverage to even bother with clothes anymore.