Chapter Thirty-Four: Back to Six

[Hope Peter Madden]

"I don't believe this." Tommy said. "Rita has linked my powers to a candle?" He asked.

"Yes, and if the candle should burn out, while in her possession. You'll be stripped of those powers, and they will belong to Rita forever." Zordon said. "Zordon, isn't there anything we could do?" Kim asked.

"Someone must journey into Rita's Dark Dimension, and get the candle before it burns out." Zordon said. "So, how do I get there?" Tommy asked. "You don't." Zordon said. "Your presence will only accelerate Rita's spell. Another Ranger must go in." He said.

"I'll go." Jason said. "Forget it. No way." Tommy said. "Look it makes since, Hope and I are the only other Rangers, that have been there." Jason said. "It's way too dangerous." Tommy said. "It's your only chance, Tommy." Billy said. "No, there is no way I'm gonna let something happen to Jason, because of me." Tommy said.

"I could also go in there. I mean, Jason and I are the only ones who've been there, after all." I said. "No, it's too dangerous. I'll go alone." Jason told me. I pouted. "Fine, but if something happen to you, I'll be mad." I said. Jason chuckled, and kissed my forehead.

Jason turned back towards Tommy. "Look, Tommy. You're one of us, you're a Power Rangers, man. I'm not gonna standby and watch, while we lose a teammate." He said. "Jason speaks for all of us, Tommy." Trini said. "Yeah." Zack said. "We all want you to be alright." I said.

"Thanks man." Tommy said to Jason. "Zordon, I've found it!" Alpha informed. "Found what?" Billy asked. "The molecular energy pattern, left by the Putties in the park." Alpha replied. "Outstanding." Billy said. "What's he talking about?" Zack asked.

"Alpha's found the doorway to Rita's dimension." Billy said.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

Billy created a machine.

"Ah, they're ready." Billy said, and turns off his machine after testing. "I sure hope this works, Billy." Alpha said. "What are these things?" Kim asked.

"Molecular decoders." Billy said. "See, Alpha found traces of the Putty's molecular pattern in the park." He said. "Oh, from when they took Tommy." Kim said. "Affirmative. And since the Putties teleported from the park to Rita's Dark Dimension." Billy said. "We'll be able to follow the same path with these." He explained.

"Molecular decoders." Kim said. "Exactly." Billy said. "Got it." Kim said.

"Everyone ready to teleport?" Jason asked, he stood from where he was seated, and went to stand in place. "Yup." I said, and followed him. "We're all set." Trini said. "Alright, we're out of here." Zack said.

"Thanks, I don't know what to say." Tommy said to Kim. "Nothing just know that you mean a lot to us." Kim said. The five of us turned away, smiling.

I playfully make a gagging gesture. Jason saw, and he laughed a bit. "Let's do it." He  said. "Stay in contact, Rangers. And be careful." Alpha said.

The six of us teleported.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

The six of us got to the area, where Tommy was captured.

"Kim, what this the place Goldar captured Tommy?" Jason asked. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure." Kim said. "Good, let's get ready to set up the decoders." Trini said. We begin setting up the molecular decoders.

"Is this right, Billy?" Trini asked, she was holding one of the decoders in place, while Zack holds the other. "Almost, they need to line up exactly." Billy said.