Prologue

Cale Henituse awoke at the sound of voices.

"...Well, this... interest..."

"...anpo, I think we should..."

The redhead blearily opened his eyes before wincing as he felt a painful headache as he did so. His vision was blurry, but he could barely make out two figures. He couldn't recognize most of their details since the surroundings were dark and Cale barely had the energy, but he could at least tell the pair is a man and a woman.

Another sharp headache caused Cale to groan. Just what happened? He had a high alcohol tolerance. This felt worse than a hangover. Did he seriously passed out from drinking?

He was too occupied in his own questions to notice the woman approaching him. Snapping him out of his thoughts was a gentle hand stroking his head. Cale looked up to see the woman, now close enough to see her face, staring at him with a serious look in her magenta eyes.

The last thing Cale saw before he passed out was a golden butterfly.

Cale's eyes fluttered open, wondering if whoever he saw earlier was just a dream.

"Oh, you're awake?"

Apparently not.

The redhead winced when his sight was attacked by the sudden brightness. He placed an arm over his eyes as he tried to sit up, but felt slender hands helping him up, one on his back while the other took a hold of his left arm. He blinked several times as his vision tries to adjust to his new surroundings.

Cale was laying on a simple bed, but the mattress felt almost as soft as his own bed back in his room. There were several other beds lined up next to him. Many glass cabinets were arranged around the room with numerous small bottles inside. The entire room had a more simplistic design compared to the more intricate patterns he was used to seeing in the estate. There were also some objects that he couldn't recognize, along with a set of sharp tools that were sitting on the desk nearby. Just where was he?

Looking down, the redhead had just noticed that he was no longer in his aristocratic clothes, now wearing a simple grey shirt and pants. While Cale felt iffy that a stranger changed his clothes while he was unconscious, at least this simple outfit is comfortable.

"How are you feeling?"

The redhead turned his head to woman he had seen before he passed out earlier. She had dark hair (with a purplish tint) and magenta-colored eyes, wearing a white outfit with a short black skirt. He also recognized the beautiful golden butterfly hairpin she wore.

Cale blinked as his slightly sluggish mind processed what she had just said.

He did not understood a word of it.

××××××××××××××××××××

If any of you are wondering when is this taking place in BSD, you'll find out in the next chapter.

KRS still exists, but I'll just say that there will be no body swap. There will be changes mwehehe...