Chapter 68

The next day, you all sat together at Lunch, Allison, Isaac, Lydia, Stiles, Scott and you.

"Okay, so-- what happens to a person who has a near-death experience and comes out of it seeing things?"

"And is unable to tell what's real or not?"

"And is being haunted by demonic visions of dead relatives?"

"They're all locked up because they're insane."

"Ha. Can you at least try to be helpful, please?"

"For half my childhood, I was locked in a freezer... So, being helpful is kind of a new thing for me."

" Hey, dude, are you still milking that?"

"Yeah, maybe I am still milking that!"

"Enough you two! I don't understand why it's happening to you three-"

"Y/n you did tell me you had a near death experience.." says Allison

"You did?" Asked Isaac

"Yes, I did I don't understand why it wouldn't be happening to me?"

"You did have a horrible vision though. Remember when you saw us? At night ?"

"Your screams."

You looked at Isaac and Scott

"We both heard you that night. I'm sure at the time the others did too."

"You lost your powers for a while."

You sighed, and Scott grabbed your hand, you felt the vibe change a bit as Isaac and Allison sat infront of you and Scott. Lydia raised her brows a bit surprised as Stiles didn't notice. You blushed

"Thanks."

"If my aunt was here she would've helped us, hell even help Deaton."

"Hi...Hi, sorry... I couldn't help overhearing what you guys were talking about... And, I think I actually might know what you're talking about..."

You all looked at her, worried she overheard what you said

"There's a Tibetan word for it-- it's called "Bardo." It literally means "in-between state." The state between life and death."

"And what do they call you?"

"Kira.She's in our history class." You smiled

"So, are you talking Bardo in Tibetan Buddhism or Indian?"

"Either, I guess... But, all the stuff you guys were just saying? All that happens in Bardo. There are different progressive states where you can have hallucinations. Some you see, some you just hear. And you can be visited by peaceful or wrathful deities."

" Wrathful deities? And what are those?"

"Oh they-"

"They're demons." You said again

" Demons. Why not?"

" Hold on-- if there are different progressive states, then what's the last one?"

" Death. You die."

You held Scott's hand a bit tighter as he just looked at you then at Kira.

*timeskip*

You, Stiles, and Scott tried sneaking into a house, of course Sheriff asked if we'd be able to find something since this was a case that was alarming to him. So you two decided to help him out.

"So we seriously breaking in? And sheriff is letting us? Stiles you know how cool this is !"

"He only needs your nose."