How did you know?

The day has come. Hana will go to Somun's mansion with her daughters.

Hana: Be faster kid!

Rangie: Hello Ma'am, I am not a kid

Hana: Yes you're.

Joori: Ok we're ready.

Hana: Ok good. Let's go. *they all go outside* Done?

Yoonsae: Ok done just basic problem. Mom, you need prepare extras car tires.

Hana: Oh yeah noted. Now, are you ok? Seems like its tiring.

Yoonsae:No worry.

Rangie:I'll drive,so where is the key. *as he said that Yoonsae give the key

Dansae: Yeay! Let's go.

Time skipped. They now in front of their mom's boyfriend's mansion with widened eyes expect Yoonsae and Hana.

Dansae: Damn it mom, this mansion is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

??? : You're exaggeration, dear.

As they heard that voice, Lee Rang, Dansae and Joori are freaking surprise as they won't believed who is in front of them.As you can guess it's Somun,the Evil in Dark Torture.

Somun: Ok hey come in. 

Hana come in without thinking twice because why not. Her boyfriend, right? Yoonsae come in with no reaction just straight faces because she already predict  what will happen next. Meanwhile, the three of them come in with doubtful.

Sohun: Ah, Bro, did they already arrived?

Somun: Yes, ok you guys may sit. *they sit

Yoonsae: *whisper That's your future father-in-law

Joori: Eonnie! *whisper shout and Dansae already laugh there.

Nara: What you are laugh, dear?

Dansae was stunned to speak as now Joori's turn to laugh.

Dansae: Nothing, Ma'am.

Nara: Oh dear, you can call me Aunty Nara or just aunty.

Joori & Dansae: Ok Aunty.

Bts and Txt come downstairs and sit at the sofa. Yeah, there have a lot of sit there.

Yeonjun: No need, Joori. Just call mom then. 

Because of that people who knows that laugh meanwhile don't knows confuse.

Taehyun: Agree with Yeonjun hyung, right? Yoonsae noona? *Bts there still processing their brain

Yoonsae: Huh? Oh yeah. Couple matters.

Hana:Couple?Who?

Dansae: Soobin and Joori. HAHAHAHAHA

Soobin and Joori there like a stone just stay quite.

Sohun:Is that true?

Soobin: HAHAHAHA. Yes?

Nara: No problem for me.

Jimin: Wait a damn minute. *he said as go near to Yoonsae.

Jungkook: What the -. Yoonsae!

Yoonsae: Took you entire world to realize it.

Lee Rang: So it's mean that if Sohun with Nara, Hana with Somun? Noona, your boyfriend is Evil?

Hana: Rangie, how did you know?

Lee Rang: Dansae and Joori also know that.

Hana: What? 

Sohun:Is that because Txt? *look at his sons and his sons shake their head.

Nara: So?

Joori:Eonnie can you help us?

Yoonsae: Why me?Is not like my business? *she look at Dansae who already scared at her mom* 

Yoonsae:*sigh* Ok, as you know mom,you adopted her and Lee Rang uncle is her bodyguard. Normal people will not have bodyguard as now you know.

Hana:What did you mean,Yoonsae?

Yoonsae: You are - never mind. So, Joori's parents are mafia.Now,as their only daughter she being mafia. Magic Evil Roxy.I'm sure you know bout this group.Dansae? She got to know bout it when some people try to kill Joori but got save by Lee Rang uncle.Then, Dansae want to be mafia. So,now they are. Txt have a collaboration with Magic Evil Roxy it's show that you don't need to worry bout em. Ok the end. Satisfied?

Dansae&Joori:Thanks Eonnie

Hana: Why I don't know a single things?

Lee Rang: Sorry I need to keep them safe.So,just keep it secret. *all of them nods showing they understand*

Somun:So,one settle.Now,what do you mean Jimin?Jungkook?

Namjoon:Well,we are close with Yoonsae. Since we thought that she is -

Yoongi:She is our friends before we went to New Zealand.

Somun:Oh, so,what is your thought?

Taehyung:Nothing never mind bout that. *because of this the parents look them with suspicious.

Jin:No, we thought that she is cold person. *bts nods

Hana: Oh.

As all of them done talking, they go to eat at dining room. Then after done eating they go to the living room again to discuss something.