Wedding

Time goes fast. Now, their parent's wedding are coming. Joori, Dansae and Yoonsae already live at Somun's mansion. Meanwhile, Lee Rang went to his place continue teach Magic Evil Roxy people to become better at fighting. Magical Killer are ready to fight with White Devil. Inyeop and his dad are live together but sometimes, Inyeop will sleep at the meeting place due practice time. Bangchan and others still the same staying with their own parents.

 Yoonsae who keep her feeling from people and thinking strategi to defeat White Devil who make her lost her family while baby. Not only that, she also thinking how she will say to her family that she is Yoonhae. She don't want to get her family get into danger because of her. Even they are mafia, now they have a weakness which is them. 

Hana,Joori,Dansae or Lee Rang. An enemy will find our weakness to defeat us. Even though it's coward way but they would never are bout it. So, the only way they want to be safe is die. Either they die or the enemy die. There is no happy when both of side are ego and don't trust each other. That how mafias work. 

They live with a danger situation that they will never escaped. That make Yoonsae confuse now. She want a perfect family that she can feel a normal life but got haunt by White Devil since baby make she feel in danger every time.

 Now, she live in that house where with her biological family. Late or fast, White Devil will know where she is. Because when her uncle die, White Devil saw her name as Yoonsae. But, ever White Devil know her as Yoonhae, he would never know that Yoonhae or Yoonsae is Seol, Magical Killer boss.

Joori: Oh damn I can't believed, mom finally move on.

Dansae: I know right.

Jimin: Move on?

Joori: Move on from our dad of course.

Dansae: Yeah, for a long time she being single after our dad death.

Jungkook: Oh sorry to hear bout your dad.

Dansae: No worry ,it's past story. But I will make sure the killer of my dad will die.

Nara: Die? Who die? 

Joori: Hehe nothing Aunty.

Nara: Ok if like that, I gotta go. *she left

Namjoon: Why?

Dansae: My mom don't know that our dad got killed because our dad in accident that time.

Joori: Me, Dansae and Bomi uncle went to find the truth. Then we found a diary that my our dad wrote.

Yoonsae: Don't open the story right now. We're outside.

Jin: That's right.

They decide to chatting later and that wedding have no problem since the security are strict. Plus, even if have an enemy outside, Magical Killer will kill them without thinking twice. Yoonsae ask them to take care of it since its her mom and her dad wedding.

Joori: Congrats mom!

Dansae: Take care of my mom and don't make her hurt.

Somun: I will.

Hana: Thanks Joori.

With that they go to mansion to rest a bit. 

Night has come and they go to sleep because of tired they didn't continue what they talking just now.

-TO BE CONTINUE-