Chapter 2 || "𝒴ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝒲𝒾𝓈𝒽 ℐ𝓈 ℳ𝓎 𝒞ℴ𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹"

The Princess of Nerrisa had just settled into a comfortable position on her bed when a sudden rainstorm arrived, waking her up intermittently with the sound of thunder and the chill of the air piercing even the warmth of the blanket. After some time adjusting, she eventually felt at ease as she slowly tried to fall asleep again when a light from her balcony suddenly appeared, waking her up and making her appear irate.

"What the, Who the hell is forming this light in front of the Princess's balcony in the middle of the night!?" Kōji asked sounding irritated as she took off her blanket and tried to go to her balcony but then a figure of a man was then form from the light she flinch in shock backing away from her current position, no words were coming out Kōji's mouth as she is shaking scared from the figure, the figure then opened the door balcony and that made Kōji backed away more making her fall from her bed, Kōji couldn't move she was scared and only closed her eyes as a tear flowed down her cheeks, she was so close to crying then the light disappeared. Feeling safe around she then slowly opened her mouth and looked at the balcony seeing no one, Kōji wiped her tear stood up slowly, and signed, "Phew.. Glad I was only hallucinating.." Kōji said chuckling as she was trying to control her breathing.

"Hallucinating from what?" Kōji flinch at the sudden voice as she turned around and saw the same figure from earlier but this time she could see his face, Long white hair with golden pinch eyes smiling at her, she slowly backed away trembling scared once again, "Mhm? Why are you backing away?-" "DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!" Kōji shouted at the man interrupting him as the man came closer to her anyway making her fall to her bed and pinning her down grinning wide at her making Kōji cry, "Ple- please don't hurt me!" Kōji stuttered as tears came flowing down her cheeks, "Oh how adorable of you princess but I won't hurt you," The man replied wiping Kōji's tears, but then a sharp knife was stabbed at the man's throat making him fall unconscious.

After a short while, Kōji stood in front of the dead body, unsure of what to do: "Did I murder him? What ought I do? I have never murdered someone before!" She turned around in fear and tried to focus on what to do when she heard a groan from behind, which made her flinch and slightly reposition herself. What the heck was that, Princess? She flinched as the attacker asked, "You're alive? ", as he took the knife from his throat and dropped it to the ground while blood spilled. "Of course I am," he responded with a smile while facing the Princess.

He then got out of bed and approached Kōji, putting his hands on her cheeks and saying, "I must say, you don't know who I am don't you?" Kōji was standing there in shock, unsure of what to do. "Uhm.. Are you an assassin who was ordered by my mother to kill me?" she replied, leaving the man speechless. "What?.." He continued, putting away his hands on her cheeks and saying, "No princess I-" The man unsure of what to say, "Then why are you here!? You know trespassing is illegal right especially when it's a Royalty's room!" Kōji scolded as the man just scratched his head and just chuckled, "Are you thinking low of me!?" She continued as the man flinch, "NO! Of course not! I would never!" The man convinced the annoyed Princess the Princess looked like she wasn't convinced, "Get out or I will call the guards,"

The princess ordered pointing at her balcony, the man stayed silent as he approached the Princess's ear making her flinch, "Princess's like you should really take a hint when someone is giving out a hand to help them fulfill their dreams," The man whispered backing away from the princess's ear, "My dreams?.." Kōji asked confused, "Yes princess," He said approaching the balcony, "Your dreams, are you perhaps getting a hint on what am I or who am I?" He continued as Kōji's eyes lit up following him to the balcony, "Now now Princess, don't get to excited, you must think," "I would like to come!" Kōji interrupted making the man flinch, "Huh!? Princess you must think before you go! That's why I'm going to give you a few weeks!-" "But that's so long! I don't wanna wait another week I wanna go now!" Kōji once again interrupted making the man speechless, "What if I'm a bad person will you still go-" The man stuttered, "But you're not, you confirmed to me earlier!" The princess shouted, "Please, I'll give you gold as a reward in the end of the month if you let me come!" Kōji said in a begging tone making the man feel bad and sighed, "Okay okay- No need for the reward I can just take you for free," The man replied as Kōji smiled brightly at him, the man hold out his hand for Kōji to take and smiled, "Come now princess, Your wish is my command," The man said as Kōji took his hand.