Show-Off {SEVENTEEN}

Very Nice Era, 2016

———-

// Third POV //

"Ugh!" Dino put his hands on his hips. "Where the hell is my underwear?!"

He said this mostly to himself but he was hoping that his roommate would respond back to him.

Vernon didn't.

"Hyung?"

"Huh?" The second youngest typed away on cellphone, his stomach was on a pile of clothes he's supposed to be putting in his suitcase.

Dino was open to suggestions. "What should I do?"

"About what?"

He threw his hands up, Vernon finally looked up when he heard the sound of Chan's annoyance.

"My underwear, I can't find them."

The American shrugged. "Well, what do you want me to do about it?"

Dino shook his head at his hyung disapprovingly. He tossed around a bunch of pillows, their floor was a mess, he prayed that Joshua would never come in here.

"I want you to at least act like you care."

"Oh, ok." Vernon cleared his throat. "Oh, no! Not your underwear! What are we going to do?!"

Dino huffed. "Thanks."

Chan's socked feet sounded soft against the hard-wood floor. The dorm was split into three floors: one for each unit. Vernon often spent nights downstairs with his same-aged friend and dongsaeng, so often that he, Seungkwan, and Dino were basically roommates. They were roommates on the road when they stayed in hotels, being the three maknaes, they shared a close bond.

This was the same for the three oldest. Seungcheol valued his privacy but he occasionally allows Jeonghan to stay longer in his room if he wanted.

Dino walked up the staircase. The Rapper Unit's floor was chaotic. Wonwoo and Mingyu were arguing over a pair of shoes, Woozi kept going in between S.Coups's and Mingyu's for some reason. He almost ran into the maknae, Dino smiled and hugged the small man before entering the leader's room.

S.Coups was in leader-mode. His hands were full of toiletries and Jun was standing amongst the leader and Jeonghan.

All of the Seventeen members demanded the oldest's attention on days when they were packing for a trip. The guys were going to Japan for promotions, it was mid-August and the weather everywhere in the Asian hemisphere was blazing hot.

They needed the leader's suggestions, like they always did. The ones that didn't need it, they still wanted it anyway. S.Coups was well-respected, everyone looked up to the leader, even his same-aged friends.

Wonwoo smirked, saying Dino's name in a whimsical voice. The maknae reacted to his name being called and let his tall hyung set him on his lap.

He bounced him like a baby, making Dino whine and get teased by Jeonghan.

"Chan-ssi? Whose baby are you?"

Dino frowned. He just came in here for help but he knew that coming all the way to the top floor was a recipe for disaster. He would get babied by any of his hyungs, no matter who he went to, and he just had to accept it.

With a sigh, he replied. "Jeonghan hyung's."

"Dino, what is it?" Seungcheol asked, sending Jun off.

Dino got back into his previous headspace and stood up from Wonwoo's lap, following his leader as he sped around the room.