Chapter Twenty Five- Graduation

Andy and I graduated our sexual intimacy classes after one last odd requirement.

"So. Now that we are back in session and all is well... I apologise by the way Andromeda... sometimes these classes can be confronting. I just want to finish up sexual intimacy with a few exercises... now that you know how to be safe and you know what the differences are. I would like now, to see how your bodies communicate when touching"

"There's a name for people like you" Andy accused.

"Sexual deviant" I add.

Andy nods "pervert"

"Nothing like that" Bell defends. "It's a chemistry thing...obviously Rowan won't have a suppressant so this is only basic stuff... come and sit down on the floor" Bell instructed as she made room once again and threw down a throw to soften the hardwood floor.

"Here we go again" I mutter "knee knocking one oh one"

"If I remember rightly you both quite enjoyed that exercise" she says with a smile. "Didn't we get butterflies" she adds.

We both hide the blush of our cheeks as she said it, that was quite true, it was the first time that we had connected.

"Now come and take a seat" she encouraged as she sat down too.

"I had no idea that this would be a three way" I note as I sit down.

"Shush you" she says swiping me as I sat down with Andy sat in front of me.

"If you are Comfortable... I would like you to hold hands" Bell asked.

"How sordid" I mock.

Andy takes my fingers into her hands gently. My joking around is all but lost as I look up to meet her warm gaze.

"That's great Andromeda" Bell says proudly as she watches us closely. "Now continue to look into each others eyes in silence please"

I didn't see what the point in this was, but it was clear after a minute or two that adding touch to this moment together, began a magical connection as well as an emotional one. Colours flittered around the room, it was the moment I realised as they caught the corner of my eye, that something else was occurring. It was like the sun was coming through coloured crackled glass, creating a rainbow effect you might see in a kaleidoscope.

I looked away from Andy, as she did me, for the source... which we soon discovered was our hands.

Bells smile is broad "I've never seen a connection like it" she says open mouthed.

Andy's magic was radiating through her hands to mine, and mine was caressing it in turn... like watching a whirlpool of colour radiating from your skin.

"Are you certain you've not been sexually intimate together before" she asks.

"We have" I turn and confess.

Bell is shocked and a little stunned "I'm sorry... what" she asks a little shrill "why wouldn't you both tell me that you had merged already"

"We haven't" we both argue. "We have never been together with magic"

Bell looks strangely at us, and then back to our magic which had begun to dance from our hands, up our wrists, like a vine winding around our arms on a familiar route to the thing that kept us breathing... our hearts. If Andy's was anything like mine it had began to beat with an echo. I could feel her.... Everywhere.

"Your magic" she practically whispers "It recognises each other"

I note the questions in Bells eyes and drop Andy's hands. All light is lost from the room, in-fact as the whole room went dark, so did the veil outside of the window... followed by gasps and loud chatter from beneath the Oak.

"The veil has been knocked out" I hear down the hall "power is lost" says another "each floor is down"

"Let me go check this out" Bell said leaving the room.

Andy and I look to each-other in the darkness... I lean forward and whisper into her ear "say nothing" I beg.

I jump up and rush to the window, noting the dark where there should be light, and hearing the frantic worry of Fae young and old as they tried to make sense of something that had never happened before.

My eyes close. I hold onto the window ledge for support and do something I've not had to do before. I will my magic that had blasted Sycamore many times against a wall, to blast every energy source from here to the edges of the kingdom and back again ... back to life. A pulse begins in my palms and spreads through my entire body as a bright light pierced the darkness and brought the entirety of Olamoore back to a working order.

A cheer rings out below and my eyes snapped open, releasing the light and closing my hands once more.

I returned to Andy, sat down and held her hands quickly. She looked a little confused as to what the hell just happened. "Was that because of us". She whispers.

Bell returned and I withdrew my hands from Andy's once more for her to see, like it was the first time.

"I have no idea what that was" Bell says as she sits back down.

"So" I ask pretending all was funky dory. "Did we complete the exercise" I ask.

Bell nods "Better than I could have imagined. I have no idea why your magic is so familiar with the other... but it can only be a good thing. It either means you were fated to be mates... or that you merged once before, but since you swear you didn't... I'm guessing we have a rare fated partnership here. This makes for a positive future Andromeda and Rowan. I can tell you that much"

"Did we graduate" I ask.

"You graduated" she confirms "Mental, Physical and Sexual intimacy seems tickety-boo"

Andy and I high five each other "thank god for that" I mutter as we stand back up again. Andy helps Bell to her feet.

"You still have to see me next week for one more session as we circle back to emotional intimacy, but I'm happy with the progress you are both making... and as far as I am concerned, you both connect incredibly when you don't open your mouths" she says with a little laugh.

"See you next week then Bluebell.. its been a time" I wave, departing the room as quickly as possible to go investigate what the Counsel and my father were doing about the black out.

Andy says her goodbyes and runs out after me, catching me by the arm as I walked quickly to the lift "We have to talk about that" she says with urgency "what was that" she asks looking to me as if I held all the answers.

"Not now Andy. I have to go figure this out. Meet me tonight... when Both Eris and Luna have left your chambers. We can talk then"

She doesn't let me go quickly, it is a slow release as she gives in begrudgingly "fine... come to my room though. I don't want your guards to manhandle me if I attempt to get into yours by dark"

"Okay... midnight" I promised.

"Midnight" she nods "don't be falling asleep and forgetting"

I smile and step onto the lift, leaving her behind "I'm not sure I could ever fall asleep knowing you were in bed awaiting me" I tease to lighten the mood.

She shakes her head and kicks herself for smiling, cursing at me under her breath.

"Later baby" I tease, mocking Lunas greeting earlier.

"I don't like being called that" Andy calls up the lift shaft.

"Oh... I know" I chuckle to myself. Luna really didn't know Andy very well at all.