Asta, Performer of the Rose Emperor

Black Clover x Fate crossover

  After defeating Mars in the dungeon, Asta and the other Magic Knights entered the treasury and the anti-bird Nero lead Asta to a secret chamber where he found not only the Demon Dweller Sword, but also a blood red sword and a magic circle etched...

  After defeating Mars in the dungeon, Asta and the other Magic Knights entered the treasury and the anti-bird Nero lead Asta to a secret chamber where he found not only the Demon Dweller Sword, but also a blood red sword and a magic circle etched into the ground. When Asta drew the red sword, a chant was transferred into his mind. As he recited the words that were implanted into him and the magic circle began to glow until smoke bursted from it once Asta had finished the chant. When it cleared, the magicless boy bore witness to a beautiful blonde woman in red and white clothes. Also at that moment, Mars recovered and began to attack the Black Bulls and Golden Dawn members. The blonde woman asked Asta, "Tell me, would you like me to assist them, Performer?" Confused by what she said but still answered yes, Asta gave the red sword to the woman and she rushed at Mars with incredible speed and took him down easily, a feat that amazed all who were present. What will the future have in store for Asta and the woman who calls him Performer?