Heir to an Ancient Legacy

Black Clover x Huntik crossover.

  Asta, a magicless boy left on the doorstep of a remote village church with a unusual pendant and a book which cannot be read by anyone, has been mocked by everyone around him for what he lacked since the age of 4

Asta, a magicless boy left on the doorstep of a remote village church with a unusual pendant and a book which cannot be read by anyone, has been mocked by everyone around him for what he lacked since the age of 4. However, there was more to this boy then what the villagers know. When Asta had been taught how to read and write, he had opened the book that he was left with as an infant and saw that he could read it clearly. Inside was a message left to him by his parents, telling him about who he is, why he was left at the church, why he could read the book while others couldn't. The message told the boy to go to a secret location that could only be accessed by his family. With no desire to stay in the village anymore, Asta went to the place directed in the message his parents left him. When he arrived, he was greeted by a man in dark blue robes and a young Devil a few years older than him who said, "We've been expecting you, Asta Casterwill."

The man took Asta under his care and began to teach him the ways of his family in order to prepare him for the dangers that would come after him. Time passed, and the boy had become stronger than any mage alive. Then, one day he was on a mission to retrieve ancient lost artifacts belonging to his family and came across a group of Magic Knights being attacked by his family's ancestral enemy, The Blood Spiral Brotherhood, who were after an amulet that was emitting an evil aura which was in the mage's possession. Knowing what it was, Asta stepped in and aided the Magic Knights in fighting off their attackers.

How will the encounter with the Magic Knights and the young Casterwill play out? And What will the future have in store for Asta now that he was exposed to the servants of the greatest evil humanity had ever faced?