Chapter 3

-le time skipz-

Dinner was as bland as always. Masky flirting with Karen (feel my hatred). Jeff insulting me and E.J. with his kidney diet.
It was after that when I got really pissed. It was when Karen went upstairs...WITH MASKY! I quickly but quietly up the stairs to my room.
I grabbed my...prototypes off my tinkering desk. I cloaked them so no one will see them, until I wanted them to be seen. Before walking out of the room, I heard the damn moaning of Karen. I punched the wall out rage, envy, and sorrow.
I went down the stairs, the sound of a door opening behind me. I turned to see my sister with....is that seriously Masky's FUCKING CUM IN HER HAIR!
I turned away and sprinted down the stairs. Then, I leaped over the couch landing in between the two Jacks.
Once every pasta was present, I stood and faced all of them. I glared at Masky and Jeff when I looked in their general direction.

"Sit back down man," BEN said,sounding annoyed," I can't see my game!"

"Yeah you overgrown insect! Crawl on the ground where you belong!" Jeff exclaimed. And in an instant, I whipped out my deagle (desert eagle) and pointed it right at Jeff's ugly ass face.
"Shut...up...you...stupid...BITCH!"