Chapter Two

'Don't worry, it's not as bad as it seems.' You grip your head as a shooting pain hits against your skull, you look around to see if anyone else heard that when a man in all black walked over to you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You look up at the man, he was taller than you and wore a mask that covered his face and a hood that draped over his head. "I did that." he stated bluntly and looked at you, his eyeless helmet staring deep into your soul. "Working with the general is more interesting than most would think." He told you and motioned for you to fallow. You look around before slowly fallowing him "What is your name?" 

You stood up straight and told him "Y/F/N Y/L/N, I'm one of the new recruits sir." you said knowing exactly who he was, you didn't dare do anything that could offend him. He knew you were nervous around his presence and found it kind of cute, he kept a close eye on you behind his mask. "Where are we going Sir?" You asked and looked ahead of you as you walked down the hall. 

"I thought it might be helpful if I showed you to your destination, General Hux is patiently waiting, and doesn't like it when people are late." Kylo stated bluntly and kept going down the long corridor. You fallowed until Kylo stopped infront of a door. He placed his hand on the panel and watched as the door opened. 

Sitting at a desk was a red haired man, he didn't look like he had a lot of muscle, but he had a strong chin and broad shoulders, looking up and seeing Kylo he stands up.