NO!

Hey guys! Sorry for abandoning you! Here is the antcipated next chapter! (P.S. 3,000 reads people? YOU GUYS MUST BE CRAY CRAY! IM SO HAPPY! *virtual kiss and hug; le hands you cookie*

Recap- Perrie just called Zayn to share the news

Zayn’s POV

After I dropped my phone, I crumpled down to my knees to the soft, carpeted floor. Why did it have to be her? The lads saw me on the floor and bombarded me with questions.

“What happened? Is everything alright?” Liam asked, his worry clear on his face. The others were worried too. I could see it in their eyes.

“It’s Ryleigh. She’s hurt. She was shot multiple times at the theatre.” I cried out as I stood up. Tears welled up in their eyes as they processed this information. The first one to actually sob was Liam. Eventually, else started bawling.

“Come on, put on your shoes. We’re going to the hospital.” I said walking towards the front door and grabbing my keys, tears streaming steadily down my face.

Leigh-Ann’s POV

It seemed like everything happened so fast. One minute we’re having fun and the next we are at the ICU with the boys, crying our eyes out. Then Dr. Martin came back up to us, holding a clipboard. I immediately sat up gave him all of my attention.

“Well, Ms. Tomlinson sustained two bullets in her abdomen and one in each of her lungs. Right now, the patient is in a coma for too much blood loss. We successfully removed the bullets though. The bad news is that there is a 90% chance that she won’t survive. She lost over ¾ of her blood during surgery. Honestly, it would take a miracle for her even to wake up. Even if she wakes up, she will be in so much pain. I’m sorry, but we have done everything we can do for her. You can come see her now if you follow me.” Dr. Martin said, sympathetically. We stood in silence as we processed the information. NO! SHE CAN’T DIE! NOT MY RYLEIGH! I sobbed as we sadly walked into her ICU room. I gasped in shock at the sight before me- I’ve never seen her so fragile before. Her honey brown hair was loosing its shine, her usually healthy looking skin was pale and paper like, and her beautiful amber eyes were shut. I automatically ran to her side and sat in the chair. I grabbed her hand and gripped it tightly as though my life depended on it. I just wanted her take up for us. Was that too much to ask for?

OH NO! Ryleigh could be dead! What do you guys think will happen next chapter? 5 votes for next chappie! Fan, vote, comment xxJailin