Anzhela Zolnerowich #8

"I am strong because I have people to protect."
Name: Anzhela Zolnerowich
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nationality: Polish
Codename(s): "Żartowniś" (Joker)
Rank: Sergeant
Team: Los Diablos
Status: Alive
Birth Date: 06/19/1997
Death Date: N/A
Occupation: Doctor, Comedian

Appearance: Blonde spiky hair, Purple eyes, and a goofy smile
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 155

Personality: Kind, Funny, Open-Minded, Outgoing
Fear(s): Losing a friend, Reading books, Death, Delivering a baby
Likes: Baseball, Spaghetti with juicy meatballs, Healing others, Put on a smile
Dislikes: Cold weather, Insects, Pain
Habit(s): Smiling
Flaw(s): Being very weird
Talent: Medical expert
Goal(s): Protecting others in aid of medical help and laughter

Reputation: The "Baka" Assassin
Love Interest(s): Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony: Equestria Girl) "Why: Both are lovable idiots with the passion to make others happy."
Friend(s): Zhengzhong Shun, Maya Zoja
Enemy(ies): N/A
Relationship(s): N/A

Weapons: RPK-12, (X2) SIG-Sauer P226
Preferred Weapons: RPK-12 10-10, (X2) SIG-Sauer 9-10
Agility: 9/10
Hand to Hand Combat: 4/10
Long Range Accuracy: 9/10
Defense: 1/10
Offense: 5/10
People: 12/10
Fighting Style(s): Russian Fist Fighting
Kill Count: 50 Kills
Special Powers/Abilities (X3)
• Limb Extension (The ability to stretch one's limb independently of one's own body.)
• Luffy Punch (The ability to punch enemies from very far distances.)
• Healing Cure (The skill the heal very injured, or sick comrades with various of medicines.)

Birthplace: Cracow, Republic of Poland
Family: Orphan
History:
Anzhela Zolnerowich, the Luffy Goofy Doctor or the Funny Doctor Who, is a happy, jolly loving idiot but with a passion to protect and heal many sick and wounded lives.

Anzhela Zolnerowich was an orphan at Warsaw Orphanage. Anzhela Zolnerowich never knew nothing about or who were his parents but when he was a baby, Anzhela Zolnerowich would always smile.

When growing up, Anzhela Zolnerowich was always making the younger orphans happy because many don't have parents and they need a role model.

Anzhela Zolnerowich became their role model because if his kindness and happiness. Many orphans call Anzhela Zolnerowich, "Big Brother" because he was the oldest and he's very brotherly to many.

When Anzhela Zolnerowich turned eighteen years old, he attend the Poznan University of Medical Sciences to become a doctor.

In class, Anzhela Zolnerowich was top student in class because of his knowledge of medical research and sciences. But he was always a class clown. He just loves to see many happy and smiling.

But when an incident involved a doctor and Anzhela Zolnerowich happened, it leads to a murder.

It was a sunny day at the university and Anzhela Zolnerowich was preparing for class until a teacher, Anzhela Zolnerowich's mentor, exploded with fury due to the fact he was charged with assaulting a student at the university. Anzhela Zolnerowich couldn't believe that his mentor would ever harm a student but he committed the crime so he must do the time.

What his mentor did brought great shame to the school and to Anzhela Zolnerowich's honor because he was teacher, who's goal was to educated the students and Anzhela Zolnerowich saw him as his role model or a father figure. And that's when Anzhela Zolnerowich snapped.

A cool night and Anzhela Zolnerowich's professor was leaving the university and heading home. Instead of heading home, Anzhela Zolnerowich stopped him by slashing his neck with a doctor knife. Killing him instantly.

Anzhela Zolnerowich then, did manically, cut up his mentor chest and "surgical" removed his organs. It was similar to Jack the Ripper murders but more grisly.

After the murder, Anzhela Zolnerowich fled to Great Britain and worked a doctor in the London hospitals.

Hanyu Zhengwen, the Field Marshal of the Children of Shadow and a recruiter, wanted Anzhela Zolnerowich as personal physician. Anzhela Zolnerowich agreed but under one condition: that he make his comrades smile and happy. Hanyu Zhengwen agreed.

The Second Battle of Moscow came and every Shadow soldier is needed on the front lines. Anzhela Zolnerowich was assigned to a medical battalion in central Moscow and not many of his squad members were well trained medics or nurses.

Many trainees would panic because many never seen war or battles in their lives but Anzhela Zolnerowich managed to calm them down by promising them they'll survive the fight.

But Anzhela Zolnerowich's words wouldn't work because the U.N. Coalition forces were hunting down make makeshift hospitals and executing many wounded Shadow soldiers.

That's when the U.N. military founded Anzhela Zolnerowich's battalion. His squad didn't had a chance against the coalition because many weren't fully trained and many were poorly equipped. Hundreds were wounded Shadows soldiers, including Anzhela Zolnerowich's squad were slaughtered. Only Anzhela Zolnerowich was the only survivor of the massacres.

Moscow was a lost cause and only 17 Shadow soldiers escaped the city.

Huang Shun and Anzhela Zolnerowich met and discussed the plans to killing that cowardly comrade that ordered tens of thousands of Shadow soldier deaths.

Anzhela Zolnerowich suggested of poisoning Hanyu Zhengwen, but the other 17 wanted blood. So they planned to kill Hanyu Zhengwen, Chicago-style.

The plan was completed and their boss lay in a pool of his own blood.

Hanyu Zhengwen brutally assassinated + Huang Shun disbanding the Children of Shadows = the formation of Los Diablos.
Anzhela Zolnerowich became the eighth member.

*Bonus*
Anzhela Zolnerowich support the Jelsa community because Jack Frost is similar to him because both are funny loving morons and Elsa is very cute and Anzhela Zolnerowich will be Elsa's personal physician and he'll make Elsa smile because she has a beautiful smile and it's cute!