𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐞 / dd osama

DD's pov
The basketball court
4:04 pm

I watched as Kesha and her lil ugly friend ran back and fourth down the court. I cannot stand none of her friends. At all.

Kesha stopped in the middle of the court, while miss ugly ran with the ball. Kesha walked towards me with her hands on hips trying to circulate as much air as possible.

She reached me and held her hand out. I already know what she wanted so I reached into the backpack I brought along, pulling out a water bottle and handing it to her.

She quickly drunk the water bottle before sitting down next to me.

"You good now ma?" I asked looking up and down her body. She had a sports bra and some of my basketball shorts on.

Her body was glistening in the sun of sweat. I'm not gon lie, she looked mad good right now.

"Yea I'm alright, just need to get some air that's all" she said throwing her head back.

I watched her with a small smile on my face. Just as I was about to compliment her, little miss ugly came running. Ion even her know her name to be completely honest with you.

"Hi dd" she said with a smile on her face.

Kesha always told me not to be rude to her friends. I can try.

"Hi... what's her name again?" I mumbled mainly toward Kesha but her ugly friend heard.

Her smile and shoulders dropped at my response. She quickly put on a facade though.

"Oh it's okay everyone forgets every once in a while. It's resha" she said as if I were to really give a fuck.

She wanna be like my bookie so bad.

"Mhm, mama can you finish the game so we can go home? I'm tired" I said as I yawned.

"Yea I gotchu, come on nene" she said getting off the bench kissing my cheek before running back to the court with miss ugly.

That nickname goofy as hell. On miss ugly at least.

Anyway, they were almost done with the game and my girl was winning. As she should be.

Miss ugly was obviously getting angry, so when Kesha was about to dunk the ball, ugly roughly smacked the ball out of her hand and pushing her while doing it.

Kesha fell on the ground and it looked like she landed on her ankle the wrong way. Oh no.

I quickly ran on the court leaning down beside her.

"Oh shit ma, you good?" I asked her checking her face for scratches first. If she messed up her pretty ass face me and her gon have to get in the field.

She softly grunted in pain and my eyes direct to her ankle.

"OH SHIT" I accidentally said. Lisha immediately went into panic mode.

"Oh my god dd, is it bad? Is it bad" she yelled out, obviously reacting off of my reaction.

"No mami... I think?" I mumbled the last part to myself.

I quickly turned around to look at the gargoyle that was standing acting as if she didn't just break her ankle. Literally.

"What the fuck did you do?" I said pushing her back harshly. I get in the field behind mine. Male or female.

"I didn't- I wasn't- I didn't mean to-" she said stuttering up a fucking storm.

"Girl shut up and be gone" I said turning around before she could respond.

I picked kesha up off the ground quickly carrying her to the car. I got her in and I got in before speeding to the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL ...

I sat in the waiting room waiting for any news. They told me I couldn't go with her and some other bullshit.

I sat there worried and still very kinda pissed off at that dumb ass vecna lookin ass bitch.

"Kesha Thompson?" A bald man called out looking at a clipboard.

I quickly stood up and made my way toward him. I followed behind him as he lead me to her room.

I stepped into the room and saw her peacefully sleeping with a big ass boot on her foot. Aw hell nah.

"So she fractured her ankle, and she's going to have to leave that boot on for around 6-8 weeks. When she wakes up she will be a little woozy from the pain medication, but besides that, she's be good to go when she wakes up" he said smiling before leaving the room.

I looked between her and her boot. How we supposed to fuck if she got a whole boot on her foot? Nah I'm just playin. Maybe.

I sat in the chair next to her and held onto her hand.

After about 30 minutes I heard her groaning. I rubbed her hand softly to let her know I was here. She turned toward me looking, before slightly shutting her eyes.

"What happened?" She mumbled turning her head looking at her boot.

"whatever the fuck her name is pushed you hard as fuck and you landed on your ankle" I told her kissing her hand.

"Oh damn. We'll hurry and get me out of here I'm hungry" she said brushing it off as if that big body benz didn't literally just break her ankle.

"You know what, you lucky ya ankle broke or me and you woulda had to get out in the field, cause how you let a bitch that look like peaches break ya ankle?" I said putting my finger in her face.

She glared at me and I raised my hands up in defense.

I got out of my chair going to sign her out.

We are so close to 100k
idk how to feel 🥲
Love - chrisnextdoor