𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 / dd osama

Brooklyn's pov
Her home
8:20 pm

I was laying in my bed, and dd was right on top of me laying his head in my chest.

He had just came from the block with notti and ddot who were downstairs, playing the game.

"I missed you so much ma." dd whined out of the blue. He wrapped his arms around me tighter basically squeezing me to death.

"Okay that's the 4th time you told me dd, I missed you too." I laughed and he smacked his teeth sitting up.

"You saying that like I can't miss my girl now." He said with a stone face making me laugh harder.

"Chill now you putting words in my mouth." I said and he just shook his head.

He lifted my shirt, putting his head inside and laying his head on my bare stomach.

I smiled grabbing my phone, and going on instagram. I went to the camera and pressed the go live button.

Immediately 300 people joined.

"Hey y'all." I said and comments began to flood the screen.

carlovesbigbootybitches y'all lame 😒

fulani.xoxo where my man at?

thatdeeplay4keepsnigga what you on sis 😂😂

"The usual." I responded to dee's comment.

I aimed my phone to my stomach where dd was, "this your man?" I said with a laugh.

getmydickoutyamouth nahhh what dd? That can't be him 😟

jayracksg tell this bitch ass nigga to get out
my gf shirt 😂

Nottiosama nah gang we on them 😂

"dd." I called out and he hummed in response.

"What?" He said finally taking his head out of my shirt and looking right into the camera.

He went serious before going laughing, "nah you doing me bad bae." He said laying back on my stomach.

edotbaby nahhh this nigga caught 😭😭

Dudeylo tell this simp ass nigga to go touch some grass 😂😂😂

alabamabarker .....

"Chile anyways so." I said before ddot and Notti bursted into the room.

"The party don't arrive till we get here." ddot said sitting in my gaming chair while Notti sat in the bean bag in the corner of my room.

pleasedontlack00 nahhh I'm still stuck on dd being
in that girl shirt gang 😭😭

sugarhillhotakes 😭😭😭

ndotspinalot47 nah come fuck wit a real nikka Brooke 😹😹😹

"Uhm no I am more than okay where I'm at." I said side eyeing the screen making dd look up.

"What happened?" He asked snatching my phone before I could answer him.

He saw ndot's comment making him smack his teeth and point at the camera, "nahhh what?" He said looking at me.

"What is you on." He said as he stood up getting agitated by the comment. He began to rant into the phone how he gets no pussy and how he was lame as fuck.

"You is bitch made gang." He said pointing all up in the phone.

"That's exactly why I'm die gz-" he was cut off when the phone fell on the floor. My room didn't have no carpet either.

"Ohhhh shit." ddot and Notti said instigating per usual.

I got up standing by him trying to take my phone because I knew it was cracked.

"No espérate! espérate I'm tryna fix it." He whined looked at the phone closer.

"Nigga how you gonna fix it." I said mushing his head. The phone was frozen completely it wouldn't let you tap it or nothing.

"See I fixed it." He said sounding proud of himself as he handed my phone back to me.

"Move 'fore i punch you." I said backing at him as he flinched slightly.

After a second I turned the live off and got back in my bed. By that time Notti and ddot had went back downstairs and dd was beside me.

"Come on ma, you know I ain't mean it." He whined grabbing my arm and shaking it.

"This why you don't need to be arguing with people with ya high blood pressure having ass." I said making him smack his teeth.

"Alright ma I'm sorry." He said wrapping his arms around my neck pulling me into a hug.

I reciprocated it before he pulled away, pressing a kiss to my lips.

"Alright now let me lay back down." He said.

He curled up into a ball, putting his head back under my shirt. He kissed my stomach lightly before he fell asleep in that exact position.

I based this off a video on insta of him
breaking jay racks phone 😭
ima start updating this more so request yall.
Love - chrisnextdoor