A Normal

This was originally a oneshot in our "MCYT Oneshots" book so you guys don't get confused-

------------------------

The bright red and white car skid to a stop as it crossed the finish line. Then, a black and white car, and a purple car crossed the finish line, not so long after the red and white car. The winner stepped out of his car and laughed. "THE BIG MAN WINS AGAIN!" Tommy yells as he pumps his fist into the air. The crowd cheered at the 18 year old who just won another race.

Tommy was on a streak. A big one at that. Ten races in a row to be exact. The other racers came out of their cars. Ranboo sighed as he walked up to Tommy. The other racer, Purpled grumbled at yet another loss. "I'll beat you next time Toms. I'm sure." Purpled smiled at Tommy. "You said that the last three times!" Tommy countered. Purpled laughed and walked away to his older brother, Punz.

"Good job again." Ranboo said. "You did great out there too big man!" Tommy lightly punched his friend's shoulder. "Thanks Toms! Do you know where Tubbo is? I can't see him anywhere." Ranboo scanned the crowd, which was thinning out. "Probably at home base." Tommy laughed. "Why do you even call it that?" Ranboo asked. "Cause it's funny, Ranboob."

The two got into their cars again. Tommy and Ranboo drove back to the house. Their house was standard. A nice two story house just outside of the city. Behind it was a giant garage, where their vehicles and Tubbo's workshop was. Tubbo could race, he just chooses not too. He is a great mechanic though and offer his services to racers to help fix their cars and other vehicles.

The only other garage was Sam's and that one was used way more than Tubbo's. The duo arrived home and parked their cars. To Tommy and Ranboo's surprise, Tubbo wasn't in the workshop. "That's odd." Tommy said, while closing his car and locking it. Ranboo shrugged their shoulders as they made their way to the house.

They went inside and shut the door. "Tubs?" Tommy yelled. "Yeah?" A voice upstairs yelled back. "We are home! I won again!" Tommy boasted. "Of course you did." Tubbo scoffed. He walked down the stairs and stopped in front of the two. He was shorter than both of them of course, Tubbo was at a measly 5'9 while Tommy was 6'1 and Ranboo was 6'6.

"Anything ruined I need to fix?" He asked the two. "Nope, just wanted to brag while Ranboo was in ear shot." Tommy smirked. "Okay dumb ass. I'm going to bed." Tubbo yawned. "There's take out in the fridge if your hungry." He said, walking up the stairs. "Can you come to our next race?" Tommy asked. "Maybe. If i'm not busy." Tubbo then disappeared as he turned to the right to his bedroom.

Ranboo sighed again as he and Tommy walked to the fridge to get the take out. They got forks out and sat together on the couch, turning on the TV and slurping on spaghetti. After a few minutes of watching a show together Ranboo put his spaghetti container on the coffee table. "I'm worried about Tubbo." They said. "You say that all the time. Stop being the overly scared boyfriend." Tommy joked.

"I just think he's over working that's all. I mean, he barely comes to our races anymore. Heck, he's not around that much either." Ranboo mumbled. "Yeah. I wonder what he's doing when he's out." Tommy said, picking up both empty containers and putting them in the trash. Ranboo turned off the TV and they went upstairs. "Night Ranboob!" Tommy whispered, walking into his room. "Goodnight." Ranboo waved as the two closed their doors. They changed into PJ's and went to bed.

-The Next Day-

Ranboo woke up and found that Tubbo wasn't in bed next to them. He yawned and went to change. They chose a white tank top and a Hawaiian shirt over it. (Cuz let's be honest, they wear that) He also put black pants on and went downstairs. Tommy wasn't anywhere in sight. Ranboo saw a yellow sticky note on the door. It read 'I went out to hang with Purpled and shit. See you guys tonight at the race! -Big Man Tommy'.

They took the note and stuffed it in his pocket as he walked out and towards the garage. Ranboo opened the side door and was met instantly with music blaring through a blue tooth speaker. Tubbo was across the garage in a worn out band t-shirt, faded green overalls, converse, and goggles over his eyes. He was covered in oil and other stuff while fixing a part of a car. He was humming the tune of the song that was playing.

"Good morning beloved." Ranboo smiled, looking down at Tubbo. "Hello!" He smiled back at Ranboo. Tubbo removed his goggles and placed them on his head. "What's up boss man?" Tubbo said, getting up. "Wanna have breakfast together? Toms went out to spend time with Purpled so you can choose where we go. Or if you want to stay home and eat something we have?" Ranboo said.

"Can we go to 'Sunshine'?" Tubbo asked, his favorite cafe run by Niki, Jack and Fundy. "Of course!" Ranboo said as the two got into his car. After a few minutes, they arrived at the cafe and went in. The cafe was pretty big with lots of booths. It was a common hot spot for people in the racing community considering the famous racer, Wilbur Soot's son worked there.

The duo looked around for a booth. In the farthest booth, sat some high ranking racers. Tubbo and Ranboo weren't really close to any of them. Tubbo used to be close to one of them though. At that table sat the racers Dream, Sapnap, Punz, and the flag boys George and Karl. The two sat in the booth towards the front right at the window.

"Hey you two! What can I get ya!" Niki asked. "I'll have waffles with syrup and water please." Tubbo said. "And I'd like eggs and bacon with water. Thanks Niki." Ranboo said. Niki nodded and walked behind the counter. Tubbo looked around at the mostly empty cafe. The only others there were the same group at the farthest end of the cafe and Skeppy and Bad, who sat not far from the group.

Niki soon came back with the food. "Here you guys go!" She smiled, placing the meals on the table. "Why is it so empty today?" Ranboo asked her. "You guys are earlier than usual when you come here. People start trickling in in a few minutes or so." Niki responded. Just as she said that, more people entered. Techno and Phil entered the cafe and sat at a booth. Ranboo waved at Techno and he smiled back at the enderian.

"So, what are your plans for today?" Ranboo asked. "I'm working on some car parts for someone. What about you?" Tubbo asked. "Might practice for tonight's race. Are you gonna try and come tonight?" Ranboo asked. Tubbo smiled. "Like I said, I'll try." He smirked. The door to the cafe opened again. In walked Wilbur, Quackity, and Hannah.

The three sat down at the counter. The group in the back went quiet for a moment as Sapnap and Karl stared at the trio who sat at the counter. "Hey dad. What can I get you and these two?" Fundy said. The cafe went back to its former volume as the group in the back went back to talking. "There's your mom." Ranboo said, as the two finished up and set money on the table.

"Oh. You're right." Tubbo said, spotting Quackity. Tubbo used to be adopted by Schlatt and Quackity. Schlatt died making Quackity Tubbo's only parent. The two got by. After all, only a few people knew they were related. That consisted of the entire Minecraft family, aka Tommy's family including Fundy, Ranboo, and Purpled.

"One second Boo." Tubbo said, walking over to Quackity. Ranboo waited at the door as Tubbo spoke to Quackity. He came back a minute later. "What did you need to talk about?" Ranboo asked, holding the door open for Tubbo. "You know how I'm working on that car part and shit?" Tubbo said while they got into Ranboo's car.

"Yeah?" They said, starting up the car. "The car piece is for Charlie Slimecicle. You know? Mom's best friend?" Tubbo said. "Yeah, I've met him." Ranboo chuckled. Soon, the two arrived back at the garage. The two got out of the car. "Well I've got to work Boo. I'll see you later?" Tubbo asked. "Of course!" He smiled. Ranboo waved goodbye at Tubbo and walked out of the garage.

Surely he would come for tonight's race? 

-END-