Maybe I Could Be Your Interest

(Takes place around story group 'A Normal' part 1) Could Golden Duo have something special?! 

Tommy Innit Minecraft woke up on the floor. Now this is new. He adjusted himself to sit up, leaning against his bed. The digital clock read 6:32 am. Tommy looked over to where his pillow was. His stuffed animals, the cow Henry, and Clementine the moth stared at him with their beady black eyes. ".....The fuck you lookin at?" Tommy said to the stuffies.

After the big man got out of his delirious state, he dawned his classic red and white colors with his favorite hoodie. On this fine morning, Tommy was going on a breakfast date. Not like a date date-? At least he didn't think. The scrawny teen scrambled down the stairs, wrote a sticky note explaining where he was, slapped that bad boy on the door and went out.

He walked over to his car which he parked outside the house cause he was too lazy to take it to the garage. Racing was fun, but sometimes exhausting. Tommy started the engine. "Pog moment." He said to himself, turning the music up. He sped away from the house towards the diner in the racers alley where the breakfast date was. 

After a little bit, Tommy parked his car and walked over to the diner. Opening the door, he spots his breakfast date buddy. "Purpled!" He charged towards the alien and pulled him into a hug. "Well good morning Toms. You have an awful lot of energy." Purpled said, returning the hug and yawning. 

"I always do big man!" Tommy giggled. Purpled blushed lightly. "Okay... time to get off me." Purpled, politely as possible, pushed Tommy off of him. "So, tonights race is gonna be so pog! You think you'll win?" Tommy asked Purpled, as he told the waitress what they wanted. "Maybe." Purpled said. "I'll be cheering for you. But not cheering too much, cause I want to win of course." Tommy boasted. "Oh, uh. Yeah!" Purpled smiled. 

-END- 

(I know this one was short, but I wanted to show what breakfast was like for golden duo while beeduo had their breakfast moment)