Part 3

A/N: Here's the final part! Thank you for reading.

...

"It's absolutely ridiculous!"

Prince Nicolosi threw up his hands. The fellow princels nodded.

"I mean, I tried to save August from her, but the poor guy is so madly in love with her that he won't hear otherwise!" Nicolosi shook his head.

"She's a monster," one of the princels said, "playing with his heart like that."

"Yeah," another agreed. "She clearly only wants his money!"

"And now, she's running around with some other girl," Nicolosi waved a hand. "As if she couldn't get any worse!"

The other princels gasped in horror.

"The poor guy," one princel said.

"You can't let him suffer like this!" another added.

"I won't," Nicolosi put a hand on his chest, "as his friend, it's my duty to save him from that monster."

The other princels clapped. Nicolosi grinned, walking towards the door.

Don't worry, August... I'm coming!

...

Meanwhile, at the Pastel Palace, Gwen and Frederick were having a pretty awkward moment. Of course, all of their siblings were there to watch the mess.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!"

Suddenly, Sapphia burst into the room, getting in between Gwen and Frederick. Frederick screamed, falling backwards.

"Wh-who are you?!" he cried.

"Who am I?!" Sapphia snapped. "I'll tell you who I am..." She suddenly ripped off her maid outfit, revealing her princess dress underneath. "I'm the one who's going to take Gwen's heart!"

"What?!" Frederick spluttered.

"WHAT?!" Everyone else shouted.

"Um..." Gwen looked away.

"That's right," Sapphia and Gwen held hands, "she's my girlfriend!"

"Yeah!" August cheered, running in after Sapphia. He was completely out of breath.

"August...?" Frederick stared at him.

"Oh, hey there," August gave him an awkward wave.

"Hey, it's Frederick's buddy!" Lance waved at him.

"Yep," August chuckled, going red.

"Wait..." Sapphia turned back to August. "THIS is the guy you're friends with?! The guy between Gwen and myself?!"

"Small world," August swallowed, looking away.

Why do people keep showing up to fight me... Frederick thought, his eyes watering.

Suddenly, King Jack walked in. Everyone stopped and stared at him.

"What is going on in here?" Jack asked. His eyes went right to August. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?!

"Um..." August looked away. "Just a tourist."

(Sapphia coughed. She may or may not have distracted the guards...)

"You can't be in here!" Jack snapped. "No men - aside from the princes of course-" he nodded at the Plaid Princes, "-should ever look at my daughters!"

"Oh, don't worry, your majesty," Sapphia spoke up. "He's gay, so he has zero interest in your daughters."