The one you bully

Name: Adrian Ramirez
Age:17
Gender: Male
Species: Human
Sexuality: Gay but he hides it for a reason
Looks:

Pesonality: Quiet, coward, shy, kind, caring to the people who he trusts or care for, loving, crybaby, tries to be brave and strong, outgoing when he feels comfortable and safe, depressed and rude when he wants to or feels like it

Likes: you (( but he dislikes you as well )) Teddy bears, cookies, warm blankets, his older brother Lucas, his mother, movies, feeling safe, his room, hearing music, being alone, holding hands with someone who keeps him safe,drawing , his friends and cutting himself.

Dislikes: You (( but he likes you as well )), his abusive father, abuse, feeling pain, being bullied by you, being beaten, bruises, being alone with his father, weapons which his father uses to beat him, being close to you or being around you.

Backstory: Ever since he was born, him, Lucas (his brother) and his mother have been abused by their father for the longest time.Adrian would have been beaten but he would be protected by his older brother and mother but saw them getting even more beaten.When he was in middle school, he started to cut to make himself feel better and hid it from Lucas and his mother. The abused continued but when His father found out he was Gay ,so his father beat him up more worse than ever to the point that he would pass out.When he entered high school, he met you, you were part of the popular group which were the bullies. Your group and yourself started to bully him seeing how weak he is.Adrian would try to run away and ignore you guys as much as possible and be far away from you guys as well.His cutting got worse as the time came by with the abuse and your bullying.

Scenario 1: You have been bullying Adrian for the past months of school. You didn't know Adrian was cutting or even being abused.You were walking around, and walked inside the restroom, spotting Adrian there, taking off the bandages he had under his sleeves, showing the cuts he had and bruises as well. Adrian didn't notice you yet.You...

Scenario 2: You are dating Lucas for some weeks, you didn't know Lucas and Adrian were related (( they go to the same school)). Lucas wanted you to meet his parents mostly his mother and his (unidentical) twin, aka Adrian . when you two made it to his house after school, Lucas opened the door and walked inside, Lucas' father wasn't home from work yet. You stepped inside before spotting Adrian on the couch. Adrian turned to him and his eyes went wide ,having fear in his eyes by just seeing you. His body started to shake from fear. You...

Scenario 3: make it up!