Chapter 2: The beach

!!!: Sophie and Hort may not be accurate in these chapters because I have not read the book in awhile. Also in this au Sophie is still girlie. also hort is a little clingy and insecure in this chapter. sorry XD

.....................................................................................................................................................

Sophie was telling Hort how excited she was going to the beach with Agatha and Tedros.

She has been talking about it for weeks, considering Sophie didn't see Agatha in awhile.

"By the way, its tomorrow" Said Sophie. "oh, but I was planning for us to be alone tomorrow.. maybe watching some movies together? orr-" "Sorry Hort, I have not seen Aggie in weeks. maybe after tomorrow, or in the night we can watch movies." Sophie said feeling bad for him. "well, ok then. promise me?" "Ok, promise." Sophie said happily 

                                                                    NEXT DAY

"Wake up hort, we have to go." "Are you sure we cant just spend the day together? we can just cuddle and watch movies-" said Hort with puppy eyes. "That sounds wonderful. But again, I haven't seen Agatha in weeks. sorry Hort, we can do that later."

"Oh, ok."

When they finally reached the beach, Hort already regrets the decision.

When he saw Tedros he was tanned and the perfect figure.

While he was pale and skinny.

Hort realized that she didn't deserve weasel Hort.

He didn't think he was enough for beatiful stylish Sophie.

"Helloo? Hort" Said Tedros. "Oh- Hi Tedros" said Hort nervously.

"how are you?" "I'm ok" Hort said. "Ok well, me and Tedros are gonna swim now. you guys wanna come?" Agatha questioned.

"I'll just put lotion on myself, you guys go ahead!" Said sophie.

While Agatha and Tedros go for a dive, Sophie was there worried for Hort, she knew he didn't want to come, but she does not know he will be this sad.

"are u ok? If you really don't want to spend time here, we can just go home. I'll tell them-"

"yes I'm ok, Sophie you wanted to spend time with Agatha, I'll just wait here."

"Uhm..no. We are going home right now, you are obviously not ok. I'll just tell them that you aree- sick. And as i promised we can watch movies together and-" "cuddle?" asked hort.

"yeah. come on, pack our things ill just tell them we have to go" Said Sophie still worried for him.

When they reached home, Hort was still asking himself if he was enough for Sophie, but he couldnt awnser that question.

while they were watching a  movie, Hort asked quietly. "Sophie, do you ever wish for someone..better?" "what do you mean Hort?" Sophie was confused. "Am i enough for you?"

hort asked quietly. "No, you arent enough for me." "You're more than enough. You've always been enough Hort of Bloodbrook.  You bold big- hearted beautiful you. It's me who isn't enough. me who kept searching fantasy love instead of real love. It's me who doesent deserve you." she made eye contact with him smiling. "until i opened my heart big enough and found you there. waiting patiently, a peice of me all along."

Hort was happy he finally knew the awnser to his question, and that awnser was the least he expected, it was wonderful to be loved by beautiful stylish Sophie. He knew they will get a happily ever after even though they are not evers. But most importantly he knew that he will love sophie forever.

      !!! THE HEART WARMING MESSAGE WAS BY SOMAN CHAINANI, BOOK 6 OF SGE. I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS.!!!

                                                          END OF CHAPTER 2