CHAPTER TWO

SPRING OF MARCH 2016, the second time they met each other. It was one afternoon inside a cute and cozy tulip café in Amsterdam. Yoongi got interested with this new café, because they let people pet cats, and they are famous for their special bread and coffee. So he tried. While he was ordering some coffee, unlucky enough as he may say, Jeongguk called the same time as he did. The familiarity of their eyes, felt so warm at that moment. But both did not bother looking for that warmth, they hate each other so much for them to do so.

"Long time no see, mr. Coffee Spill." Yoongi smiled sweetly. It's so obvious that it was fake.

"Long time no see, mr. Your Fault Because You Ran and Your Not Looking Infront of You." It was such a long nickname for someone, but okay.

Once their names were called, both rushed to the counter. Since Yoongi was the first one to get the coffee, and Jeongguk accidentally bumped with a cute kid (which he helped to stand up, he said sorry many times) he did not mind what's written on the cup, he was late for a friendly date with Jin-sung.

Made special for:
Jeongguk :)

Have a great day!

Spring of April 2016, the second time they met, and the first time Yoongi tasted a sweet vanilla with a hint of strawberry coffee (it was weird at first, but sweet), and the first time Jeongguk tasted the bitterness of hot americano. Never in their life they hated their drinks so much.