Chapter 1121-1130

Chapter 1121: I Wanted to Delete His Memory for a Long Time At this
moment, Jian Yi and Lu Junhan, who had not yet gone out and planned to walk for hundreds of years, also arrived.

The two of them were dressed in brocade and long black robes, with long jade bodies and cold faces, and appeared in front of everyone.

Before he could speak, when he raised his eyes, he also saw four small black faces that looked like they had just been dug out of the alchemy furnace.

The two dads fell silent instantly.

Qu Sinian did not give them a chance to turn around and disappear and leave here, and he held a person's shoulder with one hand and said with a smile:
"Yes, that's right, you are not mistaken, your eyes are not blind, these are indeed true, such as fake baggage, it is indeed our family's cub."

Jian Yi: "..." Lu

Junhan: "..."

Jian Yi ignored him, waved his arm, and asked the teacher who came over: "What happened?"

The teacher's mouth moved, as if he wanted to say something, but he didn't know where to start.

Maybe this thing is really too bizarre, she has been teaching magic in the god world for so many years, and she has never encountered such an outrageous thing, which has caused her world view to be a little subverted.

Lu Junhan looked at one of the little loli who had been blinking her big eyes, even if she had a black face, and only glanced at her, and very naturally ignored her.

Ask Jane Xi Proverb directly on the side:

"What's going on?"

Jian Xishan glanced at Xiao Lu Li.

Xiao Lu Li didn't know that the last thing her father wanted was to let her speak first, but instead stretched out her little hand, happily pointed to the teacher, and said to Lu Junhan:

"Dad, the teacher is teaching us to bomb the school!"

Lu Junhan: "..." The

teacher was stunned and quickly denied: "No, no, I didn't teach them this, I just taught..."

"And we've learned so well,"

Zhang Yiming pointed to the school palace that was bombed into ruins behind him, and now only a pile of black charcoal remains: "Dad, look, are we bombing well?"

Zhang Dazhuang: "..."

"I think it's very good!" Qu Qianqian's little baby took a look and asked her father for credit: "We fried it clean!" Not a single table remained.

Qu Sinian saw that the teacher's face was distorted, and he hurriedly interrupted: "... Baby, you can not talk. [

No clean.] Here's one more point.

Jian Xiyan's children's eyes were sharp, and he suddenly saw that there were only half of the burned tender green leaves at his feet, and he wrote down this string of words with a spell.

With a fire technique, he burned the remaining half of the leaves to ashes, and he pursed his small mouth, and his little face that had always been paralyzed was a little happy:
[This is clean.

Jian Yi: "..." Teacher

: "..." Why

don't you burn me clean!!!
......

Half an hour later.

The teacher looked helpless and collapsed and called the four parents together, and told them what happened:
"I taught them the cleaning technique in the school today, this is the easiest to get started, and the most basic, but also the most likely to use the technique in daily life, the people in the whole school have learned well, but I don't know why, a few of them, practicing and practicing, will practice the fire flame technique."

"I thought that they had already practiced the cleaning technique, and there was still spare energy to practice other techniques, so I didn't think much about it, but in the blink of an eye, they blew up the academy, and by the time I rescued the other cubs, the academy had been burned like this, and the four of them became what they are now."

The cubs will have more or less protective prohibitions on them, and ordinary spells cannot hurt them at all.

Look at these little guys, such a big fire, they are only burned out of the fire smoky face a little blacker, but there is actually no injury on the body.

The first to speak was Qu Sinian, and his attitude was quite sincere:
"I'm sorry teacher, my baby her IQ is actually okay, really okay, she is not stupid, not stupid, not bad brain, she just sometimes can't turn her brain, or it may be behind her ears for a while, and the cleaning technique you said is a fire technique."

Zhang Dazhuang also said: "Yes, teacher, your next lecture is louder, and the ears of my smelly boy are not very good, when I usually beat him, I only dare to fart him. As for his head, especially his ears, I dare not touch it at all, for fear of being touched and completely inaudible, so I have to ask the teacher to bear more burden. Teacher

: "..." So

blame me.

The most fundamental thing is not because these little guys are too naughty?
Fire Flame Technique, is this a technique that can be used in the classroom!

The teacher looked at Lu Junhan and Jian Yi, who had been silent, and felt that they looked more rational and sensible.

Lu Junhan said lightly: "Teacher, I will discipline my cubs more after I go back..."

The teacher is gratified, this is a relatively sensible parent, knowing that his child is naughty and knows how to go back to discipline, but in the next second, he listened to Lu Junhan continue: "Ensure that her hearing can recover as soon as possible." Teacher

: "..." To

put it bluntly, it is to protect the short, no matter how naughty and bad your own cub is, you will not allow others.

The teacher looked at Jian Yi silently: "Your cub can't and can't hear, right?"

Jian Yi nodded: "His hearing is okay." The

teacher breathed a sigh of relief, at least one of the four parents was normal and would not excuse the cub in one go.

Jian Yi said again: "But his brain is not good. Bombing schools, excusable. Teacher

: "..."

Not only the four little guys made people feel bad, but these four parents also made people feel bad, the teacher didn't want to talk anymore, waved his hand weakly, and let them take their cubs away.

Of course, before the four fathers left, they did not forget to send someone to rebuild the school.

Although he protects the short in front of the teacher, he still has to fight, and now he will bomb the school at a young age, and when he grows up in the future, he must not blow up the entire god world.

Especially among these four little guys, one of them has really exploded the world, although it is unconscious, but Qu Si Nian they still have to worry.

Qu Sinian whispered to the others, "You say.", I have now deleted the memory of my baby, is it still time.

Zhang Dazhuang rolled up his sleeves, as if he wanted to make a big fight: "I want to delete it together!" I wanted to delete his memory for a long time.

Qu Sinian raised his eyebrows: "Aren't you afraid of your parents?"

Zhang Dazhuang: "Compared to not knowing how much mess to clean up for this stinky boy after coming to school, and how many accusations from teachers, I think my parents are not so terrible."

This time they are lucky, meet a good teacher, flicker and flicker and pass, if they encounter a bad one in the future, they are scolded and bloody, they can't refute it, maybe they will have to hand the teacher cigarettes and alcohol.

And this situation is likely to be more than once or twice, Zhang Dazhuang feels that his parents are not so terrifying.

(End of chapter)