Chapter 1131-1140

Chapter 1131 - Then What Kind of Blind
Date She Got Just when the thoughts of the people who came to the blind date were racing, Xiao Jue Tianzun also began her blind date arrangement for today.

Today's group of people, but she chose from thousands of materials, and selected out of thousands of choices.

I don't know how many times better the quality of the batch yesterday than yesterday.

Once the little fat girl's boyfriend is not good for the little fat girl, her little fat girl can seamlessly find another one on the spot!
If the little fat girl's boyfriend is not bad, this seems to be a big out. She can also round the scene over, just say that these men are kisses for her father, and have nothing to do with this little fat girl!

Xiao Jue Tianzun's abacus hit extremely loudly.

After Xiao Lu Li sent a message to her brother Xiubai, she was idle and had nothing to do, and brought a plate of melon seeds and burnt cakes brought from the world.

Blinking with big black eyes that were clear and clean, she sat next to her mother and watched the play.

This look of having never seen a blind date is curious, as if this blind date has nothing to do with her, and her mother is really giving her father a blind date.

Xiao Jue Tianzun sat behind the table, originally wanting to drive away the little fat girl next to him who had been eating, constantly making noises to disturb people, and annoying people.

But when he thought about it, he still had to rely on her to contact her brother Xiubai, so he didn't say anything.

However, the people who came to the blind date saw her delicate and beautiful appearance, and her cheeks were red, as if she was a little shy.

Yesterday, those people really didn't say wrong, Fu Xiaolord's appearance is really too good-looking, even if he really marries back, he doesn't do anything, just as a vase, which is also very pleasing to the eye.

As for those bad troubles when she was a child, what happened to the troubles, which child did not break into trouble when he was a child!
One person sat on the opposite side, Xiao Jue Tianzun lowered his head, looked at the information of the person in front of him, and said with a slight surprise:
"Your parents are both dead?"

The boy nodded: "Yes."

This is exactly what she wants, both parents are dead, there will be no mother-in-law relationship in the future, that little fat girl is stupid, and she is not a person who can deal with her mother-in-law, and the evil mother-in-law is even more unable to deal with it.

If there is no in-laws, they will not be wronged in this regard, if there are really in-laws, the relationship will definitely deteriorate, even their parents, can not stand this little fat girl, if there is really a father-in-law and mother-in-law, this little fat girl will definitely make the other party's father-in-law angry to death, after marriage, fight with the father-in-law every day.

Instead of this, it is better to break it from the source.

Xiao Jue's smile deepened a little: "Well, it's good."

Xiao Jue Tianzun asked another key question: "By the way, are you afraid of the night?"

"I'm afraid, the Night Heavenly Monarch is famous, I'm afraid there are not many people in the entire God Realm who are not afraid of him,"

The boy should have done his homework when he came, his beautiful and fair face was full of confidence and impassioned:
"But I will work hard to overcome this, and I will definitely not let His Royal Highness Fu Xiao Lord be embarrassed among us and feel sad!"

The little girl sitting next to her mother eating melon seeds looked over with clear eyes.

Saddened? She is not sad, why is he afraid of his father, she has to be sad, he has to be sad, even his father is afraid, she is not afraid!
The boy saw Xiao Lu Li suddenly look at him, and thought that she was touched by his words, and his heart was proud, and his chest straightened up.

Xiao Jue Tianzun sighed in his heart, still too heavy to hold his breath, a little thing was exposed, and there was no feeling of being half mature and steady.

It's all to blame this little fat girl for her father, even if she looks good, what to do so well, when she chooses people, she is a lot picky.

But she also felt that she should not be beaten to death with a stick, so instead of immediately vetoing it, she asked another question that was more important than the previous question:

"Do you look for someone to see your face?"

"Don't look."

The boy said without thinking about it, he also wanted to explain impassionedly, he is not such a superficial person, no matter whether His Royal Highness Fu Xiaolord is ugly or beautiful, he will not mind!

Who knows, before he spoke, Xiao Jue Tianzun's face changed in front of him, "Sorry, then you can go back." Boy

: "? When

the boy was invited out by the palace people with a smile, he was still a little unresponsive.

The next person learned his lesson, and when faced with this question, without thinking, he quickly answered: "Look, I look at the face!" I've always been a face-watcher! Xiao

Jue Tianzun: "..."

?

???

Answered so quickly, this product should not be a beautiful kid, right?
Xiao Jue Tianzun was silent for a moment, and asked again: "Will it look at her IQ?" The

boy hesitated for a while, and it stands to reason that this question answered: "Don't look, what I like is the person of Fu Xiaolord, no matter whether His Royal Highness Fu Xiaolord is smart or stupid, as long as it is His Royal Highness Fu Xiaolord, I like it,"

- This is a relatively normal answer.

But with the previous brother's experience, maybe Xiao Jue Tianzun likes the sword to go sideways, and does not play the type of card according to common sense?

After thinking for two seconds, the boy's confident reply: "Look! I look at IQ.

"Okay," Xiao Jue Tianzun waved his hand: "You can go back too!" Boy

: "???

So, look only at the face, not at IQ?

What the hell is this.

Don't say it's him, even the people in the back line are scratching their heads.

Some people are even a little angry, thinking, the answer is so tricky, no wonder Fu Xiaolord can't get married, and now he can only be reduced to a blind date, not by himself!
Who can answer these questions!

Isn't this amusing them!
But Xiao Jue Tianzun naturally wouldn't explain to them, just wanted to call the next one, but saw the little girl next to him stand up from her seat, "Mom,

brother Xiubai is here."

Xiao Jue Tianzun was stunned, isn't this little fat girl's little boyfriend from the tiger clan.

The tiger clan is still a little far away from the wolf clan, Xiao Jue Tianzun still thought that she could finish these twenty people, who would have thought, only two of them, he came.

At this speed, if it weren't for waiting outside the palace early in the morning, then only his soul power and superb spells would be able to come here from the Tiger Clan in such a short time.

Xiao Jue Tianzun held his mind, and just wanted the palace people to bring the rest of these blind datesGo down, good life, and she will come back in half an hour to see each other.

But when he raised his eyes, he saw the appearance and outstanding demeanor of the person who came in from outside.

Xiao Jue Tianzun was silent, quickly turned his head, and faced the palace man:
"That's it for today! Fast! Give away all the rest of these people I show to the night! I have something urgent, so I won't accompany me! Gongren

: "..." Blind

date: "..." Saying

that, Xiao Jue Tianzun pulled his girlfriend and pulled her to the corner, before she said bitterly:

"Little bastard, why didn't you tell me that your boyfriend actually looks so good?"

I already knew that people are so good-looking, so what kind of kiss is she still with!

Just that face, character or whatnot, it doesn't matter anymore, okay?!
(End of chapter)