Be brave

Juan and Klein look at each other after observing Demille who couldn't stop looking at Andrey who's in the different court having an intense training with Taylor Fritz, she sat at the bench and wipe her sweat dripping all over her face. Her coach Juan gave them 15 minutes break they have been practicing for two and a half hours already with Leylah Fernandez.

Italia Open will be on next week which is 3 days from now that's why Juan acting very strict for the past few days as Demille request, she's really desperate to get this title especially she represented the country where the match will held.

"Andrey is hot!" Leylah whispered to her making Demille frowned "what do you think? he's hot right!?" Demille did not answer Leylah's question she just stared at her observing every detail of Leylah's face "come on Dems! tell me the truth, I'm planning to ask him out"

"really? are you?" Leylah nodded and confidently smiled "you have a lot in common though i'm sure he will like you"

"really!?" Demille nodded "I hope so!"

"15 minutes break finished!" Juan said making the two stopped talking "let's go guys" Juan clapped his hand to get the two attention

The two stood up and went back to training this is the last set and their training schedule for today is done, after 3 hours of intense training Leylah said her goodbyes to her she just nod and slung her bag to her shoulder she even take a glance at Andrey before she left the court with Juan and Klein following her.

Her Mother and Nonna will arrive in Milan later evening and they will fetch them at the airport. Letiza her mother took a one week vacation just to watch her match, when they arrived in hotel Demille took 15 minutes break before taking a cold shower.

After fixing herself wearing a comfortable pj's Demille throw herself in the bed and closed her eyes but Andrey face keep flashing on her mind reason for her to get up from bed and change her clothes before leaving the hotel. She went back to tennis court to watch Andrey and wait for him to finished the training to ask him something but she frowned when Andrey was no longer there she also went to players area but she didn't even see Andrey's shadow.

"Cio Dems!" Matteo greeted and stopped running in the treadmill and walk towards her "È passato un po 'di tempo" It's been while

"Cio Matt! sto cercando Andrey, c'è qualche possibilità che tu l'abbia visto?" i'm looking for Andrey is there any chance you saw him?

"Cerchi Rublev? Perché?" looking for Rublev? why?

"nothing!" she rolled her eyes to him "non dimenticare che ho chiesto, ciao!"  nevermind forgot that I asked, bye!

"L'ho visto ma penso che sia già andato via"  I saw him but I think he already left

Demille left the place disappointed but what she didn't know Andrey is already walking behind following her every footsteps and wearing a smile on his face forgetting again all of his worries running through his mind earlier.

"I was wondering what are you doing here?"

Demille immediately turn around and ready to throw a punch on the person who just whispered making her startled, Andrey flinched because of her sudden reaction she lowered her hand when she saw that it was Andrey who she just almost punch in the face.

"you almost gave me a black eye" Andrey who's already fresh from the shower smiled at her the smell of his body wash linger making her to forgot what to say "what are you doing here?"

"n-nothing? just walking around" she looked away but returned her attention again to Andrey to observe his face "you okay?"

Andrey raise his eyebrows and his smile widened even more "yes I am" she just nodded and stared at him making the atmosphere more awkward

"okay! bye! I should go"

She was ready to turn around and walk away but stopped when Andrey said something which made her feel better "thank you for making that playlist I sleep well last night listening to it and I'm sure it will help me a lot in the future"

"no worries, I would like to help" she smiled making Andrey blush

"a-and thank you for listening to me"

"I know that feeling Andrey...I know it's hard when you have no one to talk about all your worries" she took a deep breath and tip toe to pat Andrey head "and I'm so proud of you for being brave! for being vocal to all of your worries and letting all out your anger and not keeping it in your heart"

Remembering her past making Demille proud to herself for trusting herself only and for not being scared  she's sure that Andrey will gonna make it too if he won't she's ready to guide him and be with him.

"you okay? you look like a tomato" Andrey blush even more making Demille asked him she laughed and stopped when she realized something "you're blushing Rublev!" she burst into laughing when Andrey look away because of embarrassment "or maybe because of sun burned?"

Andrey shook his head "wanna eat somewhere? my treat"

Demille rolled her eyes and shrug ready to throw Andrey's line "Rublev are you asking me for a date?"

....

Happy valentine's day everyone! I hope you're all doing great! be good and be safe! xoxo.

Sending a goodluck to Andrey and his double partner Fabrice Martin! let's go Rotterdam!

-Andrey be my valentine uwu