Are you planning to confess to her?

Andrey took a deep breath while staring at his self in a full length body mirror infront of him, he shrugged and pose then he smiled a big one the real one "you look fine Mr Rublev" he rolled his eyes and glance at Domi who's now ready to go looking hot on his tuxedo "wearing tuxedo making us look so cool, right?"

"as you said, yes" Andrey said and took a one last look on the mirror before wearing his black loafers

Domi sat on the bed while waiting Andrey, many questions are running through his mind as he watched Andrey struggle on putting his shoes his eyes narrowed, he still can't belive on Andrey's confession awhile ago if the man infront of him ask for help before he will not hesitate to help him to make a move on Demille.

"what are you looking at?" Andrey asked when he caught Domi staring at him "you are scaring me man"

"are you planning to confess to her? as you said you've liked her for over a year already"

Andrey look at Domi then he shook his head and left the room Domi immediately followed him to the kitchen, is he planning to confess? is he have a courage though?

"I don't have plan, also...I like this just being friends with her"

Domi eye brows snapped together while observing Andrey face "are you scared she might reject you?"

Andrey took a deep breath, is he scared?

"do I? well...I don't know" he opened the fridge to get some cold water and drank it straight away "maybe" he added

"you need to make a move, before Jannik entered to her life AGAIN"

Andrey stopped and look at the man infront of him confusedly "what do you mean?"

"nothing" Domi smiled at him before he left him dumbfounded in the kitchen area

"Domi!" Andrey called him but he just laughed

"come on man! the party will start soon"

He immediately followed Domi and he didn't stop asking him a questions when he got into the car, he frowned when Domi's answers to him were nothing but just laughter which made him to smacked him in the head.

"ouch! I'm f*cking driving, Andrey!" Domi shouted and throw a glared at him "okay okay! I will tell you the story, chill man!"

Andrey kept quiet and seriously waited for what he had to say "be serious man, this is important information" he said in a serious tone and shrugged "this is not the time to take a joke" he even added making Domi to take a gulp

"okay...they've been together for a year but they split up five months ago do you remember Canadian open? or the rumor? when some fans saw them together in Spain if you are watching her press conference you might know that, but Demille denied it and said they just friends, that's not true though but they've been already broken up that time"

Andrey just went silent after what he heard, what Domi's said still processing on his mind he then remember the photo he saw in the internet, In the other side Domi is smirking while driving after seeing Andrey reaction he felt guilty but for him his hapiness is to make fun of his friend. Thirty minutes have been past when they arrived in the place the music is already blasting lots of lots of people are already in the venue.

Domi parked the car and glance at Andrey "you know what Andrey? another fun fact" he unlocked his belt and opened the car door ready to stepped out outside "it's all joke!" he saw how Andrey stopped for a seconds and his face went red Domi quickly throw the car keys on Andrey face and get out of the car to run he even heard Andrey screaming, calling his name and cursing.

Demille look around inside the venue some people are already eating and having fun talking to each other they look so classy making her to feel left out but she remember how her Mamma and Nonna eyes light up when they saw how beautiful she is, she took glance at Alex Eala beside her who look really stunning "after one hour we should leave this party" Demille whispered Alex just nodded and hold Demille right hand "where's Carlos?" she asked while scanning the whole venue

"he said he's already here" Alex replied and type a message on her phone "I texted him don't worry, you know what? we should eat and after that ditch this venue"

"Dems! Alex! come here" Naomi called them who already sitting in a table with Emma and Iga, Alex got excited she pulled Demi's hand and they sat beside Naomi and greeted them "you should eat guys, the awarding will start later" she added

Demi and Alex look at each other before the staff from the venue approach them who look really stressed "thank God! I already found you, Ma'am you should ready yourself the awarding will start very very soon!"

"f*ck" she whispered but Alex heard it "i'm not gonna do it" she shook her head making the staff look so confused "d-do I need to speak infront?" she pointed at the front stage and the staff nodded "do I really need?"

"yes Ma'am" the staff cheer her up before she left and Demille keep cursing herself for accepting the invitation

"I really need Juan and Klein" she whispered "f*ck do you think I can?" Alex nodded and hold her hand

"you already played with thousand of people watching you, Dems" she nodded and took a deep breath

"don't be nervous Demille" Emma said and a sweet smile plastered on her face that's why Carlos fall inlove with you she said on her mind

"thank you Emma"

The awarding start with an MC talking on the stage some tennis players already received an award and gave some short speech, Demille already got an idea about what she would say infront she can't help but to feel nervous while waiting for her name to be called, Alex and Naomi never let go her both hand because she's really shaking.

"our number 10 WTA, Demille Gomez!"

She stood up and walk towards the stage people start clapping their hands and cheering for her, she took a deep breath and smiled.

"congratulations, Demille Gomez"

Rafa Nadal said before handling her the golden medal and another trophy "you really deserved it" he said with a wide smile on his face Demille can't help but to feel nervous even more because of the man infront of her

"t-thank you, sir" Nadal just nodded and patted her back before stepping back

Demille gulp and put the mic closer to her lips she shyly smiled and looked around and met Juan and Klein eyes proudly looking at her "THAT'S OUR DAMILLE!" they screamed making some people laugh

"a-ah first I always say this but I will never get tired of saying and I'm proud of it, I always thank him...God for giving me more blessings and for giving me strength...ofcourse I won't able to win this match without my family and friends who always trusting me and supporting me..."

While Demille giving a speech she met Andrey eyes who's now looking at her she stopped talking and smiled at him before continuing giving a speech.The black elegant cocktail dress that she's wearing really suit her with her long curly black hair, Demille stand out on Andrey's eyes he even forgot how to blink while staring at her he already feel his heart beating loudly after he make an eye contact with Demille, Domi elbowed him after witnessing the cringey moment infront of him but Andrey didn't care he just watched her giving a speech until she's done and sat on her table.

"you are really in a deep trouble!" Domi whispered

"I know" he said while nodding

....

A/N- yikes! happy 1k reads guys! I still can't believe that someones really reading this story despite for many grammatical errors, thank you so much for all your support by voting and commenting I really really appreciated it and helped me a lot I swear! this chapter is a little gift for you guys because I just turned 20 today!

I'm so sorry in advance because I won't be able to write and publish for a week because our Prelim examination will be on next week, I'll be really busy huhu! take care always bwehties!❣️

-Gwen