Chapter 13

Rayena and Tsireya are getting ready at Tsireya's family pod.

Ronal walks in, finding them getting ready.
She laughs, "you both love this night don't you?"
"Yes. I'm so excited to see my spirit sister tomorrow" Tsireya says.

"Me too. There's so much I need to tell her" Rayena says.
"Hmm like how you and Aonung are now seeing each other more than friends?" Ronal calls out.

Rayena blushes, "she'd be shocked."
They all laugh.

"I know girls. I can't wait to see my sister too" Ronal says.
Ronal's spirit sister, Ro'a, has been waiting for many breeding cycles meaning this time when Ronal sees her, she will see Ro'a's calf.

"Ro'a will have her calf!" Rayena looks to Ronal, "you must be excited.
Ronal smiles, "yes. I am very happy for her."
She looks down at her stomach, as she is pregnant. 

"You can both now share this together" Rayena says to her.
Ronal smiles and hugs her.
Tsireya turns around and Ronal puts her hand out to Tsireya.

Tsireya stands up and comes to her mother, she Ronal hugs both of them.
"You both make me so happy" Ronal says.
-
"Where is Aonung?" Rayena looks around.
The clan is gathering around as they are beginning to celebrate.

"He will be here Rayena, don't stress yourself. You look beautiful" Tsireya says.
Rayena smiles at her, "so do you."

As they're standing next to Ronal, Tsireya begins tapping Rayena's arm.
"What is it?" Rayena looks to Tsireya.
Tsireya points forward.

Rayena follows Tsireya's finger and sees Lo'ak and Neteyam walking towards them.

Rayena looks at Neteyam, as she sees his hair out, braided as usual. But he's wearing something on his head. It's a headband, shaped as wings. Brown. It goes on his fourhead, and around his ears.

Lo'ak also had his hair out, which is unusual as he normally keeps it back and tied up.
Tsireya begins to blush.
"You make it very obvious" Rayena teases.

"Doesn't he look adorable? He's so adorable" Tsireya runs to Lo'ak and hugs him.
Rayena laughs at the excitement of Tsireya.
"She really likes him" Ronal says as she watches them.

"He's a good guy" Rayena says and then looks to Ronal, "I wouldn't be surprised if she fell in love with him."
"He is lucky I am giving him a chance then" Ronal says and then turns away to greet the other guests.

Neteyam walks to Rayena.
"Hi" he says, as he watches her.
Her hair is down completely. Usually she would keep some up in a bun but she wanted to change it a bit. She had a beige skirt on and a pink top. The same shade as the flower clip she had in her hair.
(I'll give a picture at the end for you guys to see).

"You look amazing" Neteyam looks mesmerised.
"Thankyou. You look good too" Rayena says and smiles, "I really like this."
She touches the head band he has on.

"It's what we wear in the forest. It's a traditional thing. My mother has one too" Neteyam says.
"It looks good. I like it" Rayena smiles.

"So, where is Aonung?" Neteyam asks, "I still need to speak to him."
"He hasn't returned yet. I've been looking for him myself" Rayena says.
"Neither has Kiri. Are they in some kind of trouble?" Neteyam asks.

They look at each other in worry for a moment, but Ronal then speaks, "Aonung. We have been looking everywhere for you."

Rayena and Neteyam both turn around and see Aonung and Kiri walking.
"I'll be back" Neteyam says and walks away from Rayena to Kiri.