VII

F I R E B O R N••••••

F I R E B O R N
••••••

A DRAGON NEVER KNEELS

•°|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°

"Why is your mother so dead set on getting us pretty for the King" Jon complained as I entered the butcher room. Tommy was shaving up Robb.

"It's for the Queen, I bet" Theon said. I rolled my eyes and poured myself a cup of wine that Tommy kept in here.

"I hear the prince is a right royal prick" Robb said. "I hope when Sansa sees him, she won't fall at his knees" He said.

"Well she's already fallen for one" Theon said. Then they became quiet. I turned to face them and they were all looking at me.

"What?" I said as I smacked my lips together, savoring the taste of the wine. "Nothing" Jon said with smirk.

"Anyway, enough of our prick, think of all those Southern girls he gets to stab, his right royal prick" Theon said, talking about the prince.

Sometimes I wonder how Theon thinks with his dick all the time.

"Why does every conversation with you have to be about sex" I said in a nonchalant way.

Theon shrugged and smile at me in a funny way.

"Alright Tommy shear him good" Robb said as he got up from a stool. "He's never met a girl he likes better than his own hair" He said as he smack Jon shoulder.

Robb knew how much Jon hated haircuts.

Theon and him laughed. Jon just glared at them and sighed.

I chuckled. "Oh, come on, don't do him like that" I said taking a sip of my wine. "That's the love his life".

Robb and Theon began to cackle. Jon rolled his eyes and winced as Tommy began to cut his hair.

I stayed with them for a while. We talked some more about Jon's hair (obviously), and about how a royal guards might look like. Unlike the boys, I've seen what a royal guard looked like, but I didn't like thinking about it.

Everytime I remember the golden armor with a Lion crest. Morbid memories flood my mind.

After sometime, I left them to talk about Southern girls or something to do with girls. Theon always talked about girls in a improper way that I found disturbing and disgusting.