#11

Dedicated to all aspiring writers.

Being underrated is not bad. Being an aspiring writer means you are still creating your own path.

Water and a writer, what can you conclude about that?

For me, a writer is like a water. You need to build your own path, your own way, your own place to flow. Yes, it takes time but it'll be all worth it if you keep moving on.

Water will not create a path if it is not moving. Like a writer, if you will not move and continue to create your own track, you will stay in that place of yours. So you need to keep going. If you want the fishes to follow you, you need to let yourself create its own way.

I asked some writers what motivates them in writing and they answered me,

"Personal experiences."

"Untold stories."

"To inspire, to love, for my love ones and for my own satisfaction."

"Taong naniniwala sa kakayahan ko."

"Imaginations."

"Toxicity."

Their answers is really unexpected. Then, I asked them again if they really love writing and they answered,

"Yes, because writing is my passion."

"Yeah because it my one and only refugee, the only thing i think i can keep forever."

"Yes, since elementary na sa journalism palang ako because it's make me happy and parang narerelieve problems ko."

"Yup! Writing is my passion, stress reliever and one of the things that make me happy."

"Yes. Habang tumatagal minamahal ko na ang pagsusulat like I can't live without it. Tsaka parang ansaya lang."

"Yup, i want to share the words in my stories."

"Opo~because it gives me satisfaction and being contented."

"Yes, my comfort since the day no one understand me."

"Yup. I wanna share meaningful stories."

Look how beautiful your reasons. I'm so proud, really really proud of you.

For writers, they have a different perspectives about the real essence of writing.

"Introducing a better interpretation of things to the world. Writing is when you felt the calmness and power through your words."

"Its power to convey ideas & emotions into words."

"Giving people an inspiration to live and to put the untold story of yours into words."

"Persuading, interpretation and inspirational reasons."

"An inspiration, motivation and pagpapamulat sa ibang tao ng ibang mga bagay-bagay."

"Ahm, i want them to realize things. Inspire them to dream and i want to change the using my pen."

"I want to them to see, the beauty of life through inspiration words. I want them to value the humanity katulad ng kung paano ko ito pahalagahan. And I want them to dream, dream then make it happened."

"Writing is not for impressing other people. It doesn't also express yourself. Because when pen starts running on the paper, you're also educating and motivating someone."

"Comfort zone, here I can write what ever I want that I really can't do and in writing I can spill the truth. Writing gave me relaxation, inspiration, and motivation to continue in life. "

"Writing is a bleeding ink of feelings from your heart splattering on every pages."

Writers, because of your answers, you just helped someone out there that is silently reading this.

And lastly, I asked what words can you say to the other underrated writers out there.

"Keep motivating and follow whats on your heart."

"It's okay to take a rest and stop a lots of time.When your boat stop sailing or get damage,look where you start and find a reason why you should keep going.Rest if you want but don't try to quit. Keep bleeding!"

"Keep on going. we'll get there, soon. choose what makes you a better person. "

"ily"

"Keep what you we're doing!"

"Ajaa! Saranghaee!"

"Keep writing, someone out there needs your stories. Also just continue to chase your dreams. Someday worth it lahat ng pagod at hirap."

"Keep bleeding, soar high and claim their prize. Stop comparing your works because darling we're unique."

"Keep writing a story and don't mind the other people who insult you from being a writer..... Just follow what's on you're heart."

"Padayon!"

I hope, those underrated writers like us will read this too. Your messages really gives me a genuine smile. You did created your own unique path. I'm so proud of you.