CHAPTER 3

Hunter's Point of View

I need to locate a hideout where I can stay and make it my "operational center". I will do whatever it takes to capture the monsters who abducted my sister.

I'm not sure if her heart is still beating. I know one of those fingers they sent me in a wooden box is from my sister, the rest I don't recognize, the sick bastards have been torturing people, I will lure them here, I will capture, and I will torture them until they tell me where my sister is and what they've done to her.

I bought a house in Minalinaw and I can still remember the sound of birds chirping outside the window and the feeling of pride that filled me as I stepped through the door. It's a big house, and I will be hidden away inside it, trying to lure the enemy, where I won't be too bothered by people. I swelled with pride knowing that this house was a living trap, and I was sure that those fools would fall for it. They demand my money, but I know the feeling of being taken advantage of when I give them what they want - they would kill her, anyway.

I just hope my plan will go smoothly and that I'm one step ahead of them. 

Nina, I solemnly promise to do everything in my power to save you - your older brother.