Eren x Reader

You hummed as you stepped into the shower. You were humming (favorite song), damn thats been stuck in your head forever. You stood in the water letting it hit your back. The warmth was calming and satisfying.

You stepped out of it and dried yourself off. You wrapped the towel around yourself and walked towards you and Eren's room. You walked by a clock and peered at it for a second. "Was I in there that long?" you said under your breath. You were infront of your door and twisted the knob. Your eyes went wide and face went red. Eren was sitting at the edge of the bed, only clothed by his boxers. Yeah you're married but you haven't seen him in his boxers alone, ever. You gripped tightly on your towel as you were flustered.

He stood up and walked towards you. "Hey, sweetie. I got out of work early today," he kissed you on your lips "and I've kind of been in the mood." He kissed you again and you melted into it. He kissed down to your jawline then to your neck. You mewed, feeling light headed, you lost the grip on your towel. You wrapped your arms around his neck. He kissed your collarbone and the outline of your breasts. He enclosed his lips around your bud and swirled his tounge around it, doing the same to the other. You moaned with pleasure, knees weak.

He walked to the bed and sat on the edge, motioning you to come. You smirked and walked towards him. Instead of sitting onthe bed you kneeled infront of him between his legs. You licked his semi hard erenction through the black clothe. He deeply moaned. You pulled off his boxers and threw them aside. You licked up it as he held his breath. You then swirled your tounge around his tip. He exhaled and panted. Biting his bottom lip saying "(y-y/n)." You put him into your mouth and bobbed your head. He panted, getting heavier with every bob.

You began to finger yourself as you blowed him. You panted, wimpered, and mewed. You added fingers and moved faster. Eren groaned to your humms that sent vibrations through his erection. "I-I'm gonna cum!" he came into your mouth, with him still in it you swallowed and kept going, getting close to your point. When you knew it was almost there you took him out of your mouth and lied back with him able to see you, thrusting three fingers into yourself at a fast pace. You hummed and squeeled "Eren!"

You came onto your fingers. Juices dripping down onto the carpet. Eren crawled down onto the floor. "Oh my, look at the mess you made. We might as well make a bigger one." He put your legs over his shoulders and lined himself up to your entrance. He slowly slid into you. As he was in as far as he can go he stayed,not moving a muscle. You could see he was already satisfied by your warmth and wetness. "G-go." He thrusted back and foreth. "Faster! Faster!" you screamed. He picked up the pace, going faster than you thought he would. He managed to push himself all the way into you. As he went into you you panted harder. You grinded as he thrusted making it even more pleasuring. The two of you came together. He stayed inside you. You grinded a bit and bucked your hips. He slid himself out.

"One more thing (Y/n). You don't need to do much." He let your legs down and put his legs on each side of your hips kneeling. Juices dripped onto your stomach. He began to pump himself, drops of sticky liqued falling. He went faster. He panted and groaned. Precum driped down from his tip. "I'm gonna cum!" He cam onto your face. Your mouth open with your touge out. You wiped it off and licked your hand. He fell beside you and the two of you cuddled.

"I love you, (y/n)" "I love you too, Eren"