Jean x reader

I was in the cafeteria with my friends Mikasa, Eren, and Armin. It was relaxing, getting out of training for a little more than half an hour and be with friends. I looked past Erens shoulder. At the table behind him sat none other than Jean. I wonder if he knows i exist, does he like me? Does he ever talk about me? I keep repeating questions in my head with the topic of me and Jean. "Uh, (y/n)? Are you okay?" Eren waved his hand infront of my face and I looked at him. He looks behind him and sees Jean, the other two do the same. "Oh i see." Mikasa says smirking. I began to blushed as the two boys looked at me wanting details. "I dont understand. What is it?" Eren asks. "Yeah, me too." Armin states. "(Y/n) likes Jean." Mikasa whispers. The two boys nod. "Please, i beg of you, dont tell anyone else." I foled my hands as if I. was praying. They nod again.

"Ugh, training finally over for the day." I stretchdd out and talked to mikasa as we walked to the showers. We walked in "looks like it's just us today." "awesome!" I was always ecstatic when there was no one else.

We got out of our uncomfortable uniforms, walked under a shower head and turned the water on. My muscles relaxed as the water gradually got warmer. We talked about todays training mostly.

Mikasa turned off the water for her shower. "Arent you done yet?" "no. I still need to wash my hair." "ok. Ill see you in our room." she dried off then got dressed. I began to wash my hair with shampoo then conditioner. I washed out the conditioner and turned off the water.

I began to hear foot steps. "Hello, is someone there? Hanji, is that you?" I wrapped a towel atound my body. I looked around and arms went around my waistline. I froze with fear as my heart skipped a beat. "Two little birds told me about your little secret." the voice was husky and familiar but I couldn't make it out. He nibbled at my ear and I gasped. After that he let go. He turned me around. "J-jea-" i was cut off when he put his lips on mine. My heart pounded faster and faster. "You know, I acctually feel the same way." Eren and Armin probably told him, should I get revenge or thank them, you thought to yourself. He took off his jaket and button down shirt then wrapped his hands around the wrist of the hand i was using to hold my towel firmly in place. He looked into my eyes "if you want, I can make this the best night of both of our lives, (y/n)." he kissed me on my cheek, down to my jawline, my neck, and lastly my colar bone. i gasped and moaned as he sucked and bit at my skin. I let go of the towel and he kissed down to my shoulder. He pulled me closer roughly. Quiet mews came out of my mouth as he kissed me.

After he got to my shoulders he began to kiss down to my breasts. He licked my nipples making them harden. I moaned as his tounge swirled around my bud. He did the same to the other. He picked me up and sat me down on the edge of a bench. He kneeled down and spreaded my legs apart. He licked up my wet core as I shivered with pleasure. He lapped over it multiple times then put his tounge into me, swirling it around my walls. "Ah, J-jean~." I moaned out his name. As his tounge explored me, I lied back on the bench. He took out his tounge and began to finger me, starting out slow then going faster. He added a second finger and went faster. He added a third then a fourth. "Jean, in going to c-c.." i was cut off by my moan as I came onto his fingers. He slid them out and licked them.
He stood up, unbucked his belt and unzipped his pants. He pulled them down then his boxers. "Get down on your knees and suck it." I got off the bench and onto my knees. I licked the tip a few times. He became impatient and grabbed the back of my head and pulled it forward, pushing his length into my mouth. He let go and I began to bob my head and move my tounge around him. "Faster." I went faster as he commanded. I bobbed a few times then took him out of my mouth, licked the tip and began to pump him. "(Y/n), im getting close to my point." I pumped faster then put him into my mouth again bobbing quickly. He came into my mouth and I looked up at him and swallowed. He sat on the bench. "On my lap, now." I got up and moved to him trying to line myself up. I lowered myself slowly, whinging a bit. I kept going until I was on his lap. I nodded and he put his hands on my hips linfting me up and down.

Waves of pain to pleasure went throgh my body. He groaned and I moaned. He began to go faster as he panted harder. I screamed his name as he came into me and I came onto him. I got up and slid him out of me.

"We should do this again." he said. "Yeah, but now I need to take another shower." "how about round two in the shower." he had a devilsh smirk as we walked to the shower.

Authors note
I feel like this is my best one yet!
Please request ships or x readers. No matter the gender of sexuality. Thank you for reading!