disclamer!

WARNING!

This story is simmilar to crossover x male reader but with complex story and ACTUAL psycological problems.

Understand, i am writing this because of the magority of readers who get tired of seeing cringy edgy stories like these. And since there are less female reader stories, i decided to write my own. Even though this will be a crossover fanfic, i'm not gonna rush the story, i have this planned chapter by chapter so this way everyone could enjoy this. But understand there are gonna be so many things changed, such as RWBY.

The RWBY plot and mostly the characters are badly written and yes i've watched the show myself and have seen how the crew handles the characters which is why i want to not only rewrite the characters but also make it better so the readers would enjoy it.

List of things that are gonna be changed In RWBY:
Adam Taurus will have a backstory and his relationship with blake will be platonic.

Cinder Fall will not be redeemed (i don't know why the Roster Teeth thought it was a good idea to do this, but they also did a poor job on projecting it)

Faunus discrimination will be shown in the story (since there's not even a single discrimination shown in there. They should have done 'show don't tell' on this)

Ironwood will not be written as a villain (i don't know what made them thought of this, i really liked his character and i enjoyed him, they ruined him in V7 and V8. And on top it all off, the edgy writers in the wattpad write him as an asshole of the story, i really don't get why?)

Penny will not die in V8

Neo will be a character not a tool or a plot device for the characters (such as Cinder)

Cardin Winchester is gonna be a character (i am tired of seeing him as the problem, considering we should be worrying about other matters than a school bully who is just being a petty little shit)

The Crossover:

MARVEL (spider man will be like from the spectacular spider man, while most marvel heroes and villains will be 616 and MCU ish mashup considering the fact that 616 avengers are assholes while MCU ones are nerfed [phase 4])
DC
BNHA
RWBY
HIGHSCHOOL DXD (separately exists unlike Beacon and UA which are united)
Ben 10 (maybe some cartoons write them down in the comments if you'd like)
I'm not only gonna include greek gods and other mythological gods but also outer gods and maybe elder gods [including my version of the gods] the gods will be depicted in accuracy [i don't want any changes cause they make something stupid like lore olympus] that includes christian God and Satan [considering that there is a lot of misinformation spread in the media]

The MC will be my female OC Violet. She will not have powers in the start nor the end of the story.

I'm not thinking of giving her a love interest yet, but if you all want her to have one. Would you prefer an OC or the character from the show, if so then, name the character that is alive, has no love interest and age appropreate since my oc will be 16 at first until 2 years passes.

And since in a lot of these fanfics, the male reader is given a harem would you all like a harem or not if so then do the same thing like the last sentence said OC or the character, write in the comments